was neither hatred nor resentment, he deserved everything now.

    He has been guarding the northern border for several years, and he knows the alien race best. When he rescued Lin Yuxi back then, he clearly had so many doubts, but he didn't pay attention to it because of his own selfishness, and finally caused such a catastrophe.

    If it weren't for Zhou Huaiyan, then yesterday, Jingzhou would have been breached, and hundreds of thousands of alien armies would have marched straight into the hinterland of Dazhou.

    It would be an unimaginable disaster like a locust crossing the border.

    Even, even if he knew that Zhou Huaiyan wanted him to die on the battlefield, at this moment, Qi Shoubang asked himself, but found that he was actually grateful for the feelings he had for this Highness.

    He rearranged his clothes, knelt down and kowtowed, and said     loudly--

    "Thank you for your kindness, Your Highness, Chitose, Chitose, Chitose!!!"

.

    Since then—

    it was only a month from the capital to the north, the three heavy-armed state cities were all under the control of the Ninth Prince.

    In the next two months, Zhou Huaiyan began to prepare for war.

    The two sides have fought for three years, and the so-called 300,000 iron cavalry in the north has been able to preserve the complete combat power of only 170,000.

    Among them, 120,000 were in the hands of A Fei, who defended against alien harassment in the past two months.

    The remaining 50,000 were handed over to Zhou Huaiyan to be divided and trained into a new type of army.

    The 2,000 personal soldiers he brought were completely skilled in using all the new weapons and tactics he had researched. Let these people, each church have ten people,

    then in two months, Zhou Huaiyan will have 20,000 infantry with guns. The remaining 30,000 will be used as surprise soldiers, and others will be used for other purposes.

    In the past wars, because the native land of the alien races were all in the hinterland of the snowfield, it was very cold, and the terrain was rugged.

    Since then, for so many years, the focus has been on defense, and it was Duke Wei who personally presided over the reinforcement of three defensive state cities that were so strong.

    Now that Zhou Huaiyan wants to directly hit the capital of the alien race, he naturally needs to make some preparations first.

    Now in mid-October, the temperature in the north is already in the single digits. When the war really starts, I am afraid it will be in the coldest winter.

    Zhou Huaiyan originally planned to attack in the summer, but now the situation is ever-changing, uncle has only four months left, and in these four months, he will use 170,000 people to defend the three states, and kill nearly 300,000 aliens, even Capture the opponent's capital...

    "Your Highness, General Huo Xiao is here on time."

    Red Bean's voice carried obvious excitement. Zhou Huaiyan looked up and saw a familiar man striding forward, knelt down and salute.

    "Your Highness, according to your instructions, everything will be transported in place."

    "Well."

    Hearing this, Zhou Huaiyan's brows finally stretched slightly.

    Two months is enough for two round trips by water and one by land. In this way, all the materials on the two transportation lines by water and land arrive as they are.