𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 ‒ 𝟎𝟎𝟕 ┆ ✦ 𝐕𝐎𝐘𝐔𝐄𝐑

Start from the beginning

eh, whatever. Their dickheads anyway, right? especially that girl. Even though she doesn't have one.

She caused all of this! none of this is your fault anyway. And you still have no idea why she's doing this, you're hoping to get the bottom of this at once.

This was all running through your head nonstop, if your a computer you'd already blown up by now because of the amount of heat your producing.

You shook your head as if it'll help; okay it did snap you out of your overheating thoughts but still.
Maybe a nap would help or watch something to get your mind off? Theres a new show that you heard was great from the internet, you should most probably give it a shot.

That doesn't mean you'll slack off for the entire day, you need to prepare the clothing for your workplace tonight before you go to bed. And also uh .. prepare mentally. Your boss hates you too, it won't be that easy.

You began to stretch your arms, satisfying cracks can be heard that puts a smile on your face, you should really sit somewhere than standing in the middle of the hallway like a dumbfuck.

You ultimately groaned to yourself, It took you a few seconds to start grudgingly walk to your living room with sudden drowsiness. Your half-lidded eyes scanned the area first before plopping down onto the comfortable couch, sighing in relief.
The feeling is incredible, no wonder why some people like to sleep or lay in the couch. You've never done it before because your cat has always took the middle spot; seems like her favorite place to sleep as well.

But the feeling immediately went away as a sudden sound came from somewhere which made your eyes bolt open in an instant.

It can't be your cat, she's out somewhere far and you locked the doors.

even if it is her, that doesn't sound anything like how she always wants to get in.

she never knock the windows.

You slowly sit up and took in your surroundings carefully, eyes darting every single corner to inspect where the noise coming from. It's nearly impossible for the sound to be anything but glass- so you have no idea why you even tried at that point.
Why does it sounded like somebody had actually tapped the window though? Or are you being hyper aware for no apparent reason?

You took a few seconds sitting there, frozen in place trying to muster up the courage to analyze behind you. You knew the only window in this living room was conveniently behind your back.

positive thoughts, Y/N. Probably some leaves or wind have just made that noise. It's not like someone scary or creepy have done this; you don't even know anybody else except Ruby and some of the countries. Even they don't even do this weird shit, don't they?

You clicked your tongue, twisting your body around and face it.

A bolt of lightning struck somewhere, making you flinch aggressively by the sudden noise. Blinking rapidly, you swore you saw a shadow for a split second before it dissapeared.

Sweat started to form in your forehead. Not thinking that was enough to show how nervous you looked; you gulped down the remaining saliva out of fear as well.
And most important of them all :

What the fuck was that shit.

Your mind has gotta be making some bullshit up, because this is something straight out of a horror movie by how the lightning randomly showed up too.