welcome lol

Okay first part have this bullshit

Oc yay anyway have the info:Meet the scavenger! They're a potion 'master' and a cleaver user,they have the ability to hide easily and blend in,they also can hide in small spaces,they scavenge things like medkits,bombs and weapons for the team if s...

Meet the scavenger! They're a potion 'master' and a cleaver user,they have the ability to hide easily and blend in,they also can hide in small spaces,they scavenge things like medkits,bombs and weapons for the team if someone's hurt and medic is busy they help them at least til medic comes. They scavenge ammos and help fight if they were needed.

Their attacks:
they throw their potions at enemies, it can cause side effects of dizziness,weakness and lessen of energy. For about 3 minutes to 10 seconds depending on the potions.

Taler: 3 minutes.
Scaler:10 seconds.
Motion:paralyzes player for 20 seconds

They attack with cleaver and slash quick at enemies. They can cause open wounds and can be deep as possible. The side of effect that it takes energy from the kid.

The scavenges:
4 medkits.
8 packs of ammo.
2 bombs.
1 gun (for themselves).
6 weapons (depending).

Info of the character itself:
They're a vitligo Hispanic Turkish child. They're 14 years of age and lived with the team for as long as they remember,since they were 12. Their family and house was burned when they were 9 and lived on the streets from then. They can speak Spanish. Not sure about Turkish.

[t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ r̶e̶a̶l̶ n̶a̶m̶e̶ i̶s̶ s̶i̶e̶r̶r̶a̶ c̶a̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶o̶ ;)]

If y'all wanna know more DM me :)