Do Hwa stood in front of Hana, who was shocked at Nam Ju's harsh words directed towards her. "Yah! Oh Nam Ju! Face me and leave Hana out of this." he said angrily and glared at him. "You can talk down to me all you want, but don't ever do that to Hana. She's been nothing but a great friend for you, Kyung and I. Don't you dare speak to her that way!"

Nam Ju scowled. "Woah! Look at you protecting her as if you truly---"

Do Hwa stepped back and grabbed Hana's hand underwater. "Yes, you're right. I like Hana!" he said loudly and everyone gasped in shock. "From now on, Siu Hana is the only woman for me!"

'Did Do Hwa just used Nam Ju and Kyung's line?!'

'What in the world am I saying?! That was so cheesy!'

The anger in Nam Ju's eyes disappeared and was replaced with confusion. Dan Oh and Haru, who were standing nearby smiled happily at each other.

Kyung who was standing behind Do Hwa smirked at him. "He finally had the guts to confess." he mumbled and glanced around. "And infront of everyone."

Hana's heart fluttered as she looked at Do Hwa, who was glaring at Nam Ju. She was too engrossed looking at him to hear a flip of a page.

page flipping...

Stage Hana wore her pink swimming jacket as she glanced around the pool and saw her classmates and schoolmates goofing around. She smiled at them before locking eyes with Do Hwa, who was walking towards her and handed her a towel. They smiled at each other and shyly looked away with a blush on their face.

"Guys, let's all do a race for some ice cream!" Soo Chul announced as everyone gathered around him. "One representative from Class 2-7 and one from Class 2-8."

"Sure, let's do it!"

"The swimmer for Class 2-7 is..."

Nam Ju glanced at Hana and Do Hwa and raised his hand to volunteer. "Me."

"Nam Ju!"

"It's Nam Ju, really?"

"That's amazing."

Hana smiled as she stepped forward and glanced around her classmates. "Then who wants to swim from Class 2-8?" she asked loudly.

Do Hwa looked directly at Nam Ju. "I will." he said as he stepped in front of him.

Hana's eyes widen at the two and chuckled nervously. "Everyone, someone else would like to volunteer?" she asked warily, not wanting to know the outcome of this stage.

Do Hwa looked at her and smiled. "No, I'm going to do it." he assured and smirked at Nam Ju, who narrowed his eyes at him.

Hana smiled and raised her hand in a fist. "Fighting!" she cheered softly as Nam Ju looked at her.

She glanced at Nam Ju and her smile disappeared, making Do Hwa glare at him.

Do Hwa stepped closer to Nam Ju. "I won't let you win." he said

Nam Ju also stepped closer to him. "It sounds as if you let me win before." he said and walked away, leaving a smirking Do Hwa.

Everyone cheered as Do Hwa and Nam Ju readied themselves. Hana watched in disbelief and sighed heavily as Joo Da approached her.

"Hana."

Hana looked at Joo Da and smiled. "Joo Da. You should be cheering for Nam Ju." she said and gestured towards Nam Ju, who was looking their way. "I think he's waiting for you to cheer for him."

"Lee Do Hwa! Lee Do Hwa! Lee Do Hwa!"

"Oh Nam Ju! Oh Nam Ju! Oh Nam Ju!"

Hana chuckled at the energetic and loud cheers as she grabbed Joo Da's hand. "Come on, the race is starting!"