»»---「 MBTITSEYE | ‭‭ TYPING PRISM BASED ON COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS 」

Start from the beginning

Thank God GUNO helped him figure out his personality type for him to realize how he's an actually an INFJ. His INTP era was just painful for me as I literally did not see any Ti (introverted thinking) in him.

Like GUNO, his dominant function is Ni (introverted intuition) and hence their similarity. I'd like to highlight a moment where PRISM speaks of GUNO and ETHAN played a Jenga game that lasted 2 hours. And while I know cognitive functions have nothing to do with intelligence, I see them holding out against each other for so long due to their heavy use of Ni in their lives, where they're both fixated on winning the game and have calculated the best possible moves to achieve their desired outcome as as a fellow Ni dom, I think that is the beauty of Ni. I'm just going to leave it at that as if I explained how ETHAN uses Ni, it'll be just be me copying and pasting what I said for GUNO before as both of them have demonstrated how strong they are as Ni users.

The next function that differentiates him from GUNO is his auxiliary function. He instead uses Fe (extroverted feeling), which allows him to apply values based on a group. GUNO and ETHAN are notably the "parents" of PRISM and it's been a well known fact among SPECTRAs that GUNO plays the bad cop while ETHAN plays the good cop. This is because when decision making, he makes one that the group can all morally agree on, so no one feel conflicted.

He seems to be very in touch of emotions and his strong Ni seem to be able to make him think, or rather feel things beyond reality and I think that's what makes him an excellent lyricist. Many have noted how he's able to convey emotions through songs and I think he truly puts himself in the speaker he's writing of's shoes to feel what him and the others involved are feeling and somehow conveys them and I think that's pretty darn amazing when you realizing these are figments of his own imagination.

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
. . . ➴ KYU !

KYU's official MBTI : ESFJ
My Type For Him : ENFJ (Fe-Ni-Se-Ti)

Mr. GO CHANGKYUN. This man is my bias wrecker ( and the type of guys I would actually date, sorry GUNO 💔 ). He's a whole walking green flag, and in a weird way, his personality reminds me of Lee Junho from Extraordinary Attorney Woo.

That being said, it's pretty clear to me his dominant function is Fe (extroverted feeling). As I mentioned before, Fe usually tends to apply values everyone in a group might have before making decisions. Due to this nature, they often derive their happiness from others rather than their own.

However, it seems that his Fe was pretty unhealthy during his earlier days as a PRISM member. I could tell he often prioritised the other members' happiness before his own and sort of had a "sacrificial" mentality where he would put himself at the shorter end of the stick just so peace can be maintained or the other members won't have any grievances, no matter how trivial the matter is. However, as he matured as an idol, I can see his Fe getting better. While I don't think he has completely ditched the unhealthy mentality, it seems like he knows when to take conflicts on without just blindly resolving it with toxic positivity.

Contrary to his official MBTI however, I think that he is ok an Ni user rather than an Si (introverted sensing) user. I think he has a tendency to try and make predictions of what could be the future. As an Fe dom, I think his most ideal outcome would most likely be upholding peace in a group setting and I can tell he's very open to changes. Even if the situation deviates from what he originally has in mind, if he's sure that the change will still somehow bring him to the ideal end result, he will still trust the process.

Rather if he was an ESFJ and an Si auxiliary user, he would instead be stubborn to stick to his own methods as Si involve processing information from past experiences. When a situation arises, Si users often take similar scenarios in the past and compare it with the current situations and let it guide them, hence explaining the stubbornness, which I personally don't see it in KYU. Hence why I'd say he's ENFJ rather ESFJ.