𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 !

Y/n pov !
———————-
3 new messages
————————-
"Nobody but Xo texts me at 6 In the morning" I say while yawning , I get up to grab my phone and read the messages

𝗫𝗼 = 𝗯𝗼𝗹𝗱 Y/n=regular

𝑋𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 💓
𝗢𝗺𝗴 𝗼𝗺𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝗿𝗻 !!
𝗢𝗠𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗡 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗨𝗣 !!
𝗚𝗢𝗗 𝗬/𝗡 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗨𝗣 𝗜𝗧 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗨𝗨

   Y/N
Seriously xo you woke me up for something I have to be invited to , TO EVEN COME

𝑋𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 💓
𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝘂𝗯𝗺𝗶𝘁 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗸𝗮 𝗮 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘀𝗼 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗯𝗺𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 !!

Y/N
Xo I'm not that good that would be setting myself up for failure..😐

𝑋𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 💓
𝗟𝗶𝗮𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 , 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 !!

Y/N
Fine but come over to help me with the video
ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ 6:32

ᴀᴛ ʏ/ɴ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ !

Knock knock knock!! , "I'll get it" I say running towards the door and pulling Xo in and dragging her into my room before she could form a sentence "ok what should I do for my video , like I'm really confused, what did you do for your video??" I say fast "my god calm down you're a great actor and I was invited I didn't have to send a video but I have some ideas look" she says while pulling me to sit down and look at her phone , she shows me some examples and some of the people who will be there and just to my luck I see Ruby if you don't know Ruby is a girl from my school who always bully's me and she brings my confidence down to -1000 , "before you say anything she and you are in different rooms so don't worry about her ok ?" Xo says trying to make sure I don't freak out "fine but if she says anything to me I'm not gonna be able to do the audition if I even get an invite" I say while looking down at the floor , "trust me you don't need to worry about her she is a bad actor anyways and you're definitely getting a invite so let's make this video" she say while setting up the lighting "ok let me get Juliet to do the camera" I say , I run to Juliet's room and asks her to do the camera for me and she agrees and we record the video and also play around a LOT .
𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗨𝗕𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗢

"I'm so nervous" I say while pacing around the room "calm down n/n you're gonna get the invite trust me, let's go to the mall to pass time" Julie says , "Ouu yes we're gonna need new clothes for the open cast" Xo says while gathering her things , "I haven't even showered yet give me 20 minutes" I say kinda laughing , I gather my clothes and speaker and head to the bathroom, I plug in the speaker "hey Alexa play Normal Girl by SZA" I say while turning on the shower so it can get steamy . After the shower I get out and do my skincare routine and brush my teeth , I start to put on the outfit Julie picked out for me .
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗙𝗜𝗧

I come out the bathroom and grab the flat irons from my room and flat irons my hair and edges so they look better , I slick my edges down and I pull my hair back into a ponytail and curls it

I come out the bathroom and grab the flat irons from my room and flat irons my hair and edges so they look better , I slick my edges down and I pull my hair back into a ponytail and curls it .
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧𝗬𝗟𝗘

I come out the bathroom and grabs

I come out the bathroom and grabs. my brown jacket and my black cross over purse/bag and walk downstairs to see my brothers gf looking upset so I walk over to her "hey you alright??" She opens her mouth but nothing comes out and her eyes full up with tears so I take her up to my room , she sits on my bed I can tell she feels embarrassed so I hug her , "he broke up with me.." she says out of the blue , my eyes widen "what happened" I say confused and shocked while Juliet and Xo come in looking confused "he thinks I don't love him because I'm afraid to say it , I tried to explain but h-he just broke it off and walked off" she says while tears fall down her face , Juliet walks off into James room
𝗝𝗨𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗧𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩
I storm off into James room after hearing what he did "wtf is your problem" James says alarmed cause I busted into his room , I see bags under his eyes "why are you crying you didn't even let her explain" I say while closing the door so we can talk privately "I'm guessing she told you , but listen I don't want to give my heart to someone who doesn't even love me" he says "well you should have let her talk you can't just break a 2 year relationship off without talking about it" I say sitting down on his bed and hugging him "go talk to her me Xo and y/n have to go ok?" "Ok" he stands up and walks to y/n's room and I follow behind him and when we get there I pull Xo and y/n to the car so we can go and they get some privacy .