Chapter 32 (edited)

Start from the beginning

Closing my eyes I rested my head back on the tub while he rubbed me clean and rinse the soap off me before applying shampoo to my hair and massaging it.

When he accidentally rubbed the bump on my head I jerked my head hissing at the pain and he looked at me confused retreating his hands.

"What is it doll?" He asked now slowly inspecting the bump on my head.

"It hurts" I mumbled and his eyes softened before he slowly began to massage my hair, steering clear of the bump.

After he rinsed my hair he helped me out of the tub and picked me up in his arms.

"N-No I'll get you all wet!" I rushed before trying to get down but he kept walking towards the sink.

"I don't care sweetheart" he said before sitting me on the countertop and pulled a dry towel to wrap around me.

Once I was all wrapped up in a towel he yet again lifted me in his arms as if I weighed nothing, and walked into his room. before letting me down on his bed.

On his bed, there was a pair of underwear placed neatly. He disappeared into his closet and came out a couple of minutes later with one of his shirts.

Pulling the towel off my body he gently rubbed it over my body to dry me before picking up my panties causing my face to turn bright red.

Slowly slipping it on he pulled me to my feet and held his shirt above my head.

"Up" he instructed and I obeyed lifting my hands and allowing him to slip the shirt on that ended at my mid-thighs.

Gently rubbing the towel over my head he threw the towel on the floor and picked me up like a child with my legs wrapped around his hips and began walking out of the room

"Xavier?" I mumbled to which he stopped and looked down at me with an unfamiliar emotion pooling in his eyes.

"Yes, Doll?" He asked with his eyes still on me.

"I-I can walk" I said to which he gave me a soft smile and resumed walking down the stairs.

"I know that Doll" he chuckled but didn't let me down until we were in the kitchen and he dropped me on one of the barstools by the counter.

The house was oddly quiet and empty. I haven't seen even one maid around.

"Where is everyone?" I asked him confused while he was cracking an egg into a bowl.

"I gave them a few days off" he informed and continued making breakfast.

"I can help you with that-" I began but his voice cut me off.

"Do not get off that stool angel" he ordered.

Letting out a sigh I played with the long sleeves of his shirt. An unknowing smile spread through my face when I realised that after using his products I am most likely to smell like him.