Broken Friendship

"Bunny," Malai ran up to Kavin, standing in front of him,"Are we okay? I'm sorry if I'm being selfish I just

"Bunny," Malai ran up to Kavin, standing in front of him,"Are we okay? I'm sorry if I'm being selfish I just...I don't want to lose my best friend," She took his hands," I don't want you to think.." To think I'm another Mona.

"Hey," Kavin put his hand over her mouth, a small smile on his face,"You're not going to lose me Malai, not ever," He lowered his hand,"And I know you're not like her...you never left my side."

"I would never." Malai always felt like there was more to the story, she knew Mona wouldn't leave Kavin like that but he never believed her when she brought it up, and she didn't like upsetting him, so she stopped.

But she knew one day someone would come along and help Kavin through this, his important person.

"Now come on," Kavin ruffled her hair,"The chipmunk is waiting on us, you slow kitten."

"Hey!" She pouted, fixing her hair,"I am not slow."

Kaven began walking away, a small grin on his face.

"And I am more of a tiger than a kitten."

"No you're not."

"I am!"

"The kitten claws are out."

"Kavin!"

◠◡◠◡。・:*:・゚★,◠◡◠◡ 

They arrived and the entrance of the mall and Malai ran over and hugged Kaning when she saw her waiting for them.

"Hey, chipmunk." Kavin pinched her cheek when the pair stopped hugging.

"Stop calling me chipmunk," Kaning turned to Malai,"Malai, he keeps calling me chipmunk!"

"Because you are a chipmunk."

"I am not!"

Malai sighed and let the two bicker for a few more moments before breaking it up,"Alright, children, stop fighting."

They two glared at each other for a split second before looking away.

"Let's just all have fun at the mall, okay, and no fighting." She said firmly, pointing at Kavin.

He opened his mouth to protest before closing it, there was no winning against Malai.

"Great!" Malai smiled and looped her arm through Kanings, the pair walking into the mall.

"I feel like a third wheel...." Kavin mumbled and followed them.

◠◡◠◡。・:*:・゚★,◠◡◠◡ 

Kaning and Malai had fun going through the stores in the mall, picking out and looking through clothes, Malai even got Kavin some new sweaters as well. 

A/N: Is this universe, all the boys silly and cute animal sweaters come from Malai, and they wear them with pride.

After shopping, the trio sat down outside a coffee shop, Kaning was on the phone with Gorya while Malai was holding her drink away from Kavin's grabby hands.