"It's not funny! Remember when my grades started to fall! Tortoise and him made me study so much for the rest of the month my brain felt like it was gonna EXPLODE!" Hitoshi rolls his eyes at the girl as she dramatically reminds him of last year, her hands shooting from her head outwards in a mock brain explosion.

"N/n-chan!" Hitoshi stands up and reaches over the desk to stop her, his chair also falling back. Unable to grab his hand in time, Y/n hits the ground. Her heart pounds as she pulls her head in to keep from hitting it. The bang of the chair causes everyone in the room to snap their heads over to them. A heavy moment of silence passes. Y/n and Hitoshi stare at each other for three long seconds before laughter erupts from them.

"D'aw! HypnoHead tried to save me!~" She teases out between laughs, watching as a bright red flush begins to grow on his face.

"I was six, N/n-chan! Stop saying that!" She gives a giggle from her place on the fallen chair before Hitoshi steps out from behind his desk.

"Awe! But its adorable, Toshi-kun!" The male rolls his violet eyes at her, stuffing one of his hands in his uniform pocket while She doesn't hesatate to grab his other pale hand. She allows him to pull her to her feet. Once Y/n is safely on her feet once more, he takes his hand away from hers to reach up to her forehead, giving her a flick.

"Whatever you say, Soul Might." Y/n's cheeks erupt in a blush at the old 'hero name' she gave herself as a child. She lightly hits the fourteen year old boy on the arm.

A soft hum escapes Y/n as she steps out of the girls washroom. When the school bell rang she asked Hitoshi to wait for her outside, all that was left now is to go find the boy with gravity defying hair to walk home with. She walks out the front and looks around, a couple kids are still loitering around but none are the beanstalk of a grape she's looking for. A frown forms on her face as she takes out her phone, seeing if he said anything about just going home alone. Finding nothing, Y/n decides to go looking around the school. Maybe he's out back or something... With a quick adjust of her backpack straps, she makes sure to round of the school swiftly. The closer to the back she gets, a commotion starts to get louder and louder. Y/n bites the inside of her cheek, the sounds of yelling and fighting worrying her greatly. As she turns the corner, she accidentally draws blood from biting so hard from the sight. Hitoshi pushed up against a wall with the three known bullies of their class; Mori, Shimada, and Hirano.

"Nobody wants you here, villain!" Mori snickers, "Your parents should have abandoned you, Evil Mind Freak!" Hitoshi doesn't say a word at them, just glaring silently at the assailants. Hearing those words, Y/n's quick to drop her bag. Without a single thought running through her head, she dashes over and gives the closest person, Hirano, her best right hook. Their classmates and Hitoshi snap their attention to the class idiot and Y/n when he yells out in.

"What the hell?!" When eyes land on the short girl, fuming at them. The teleporter subjected to her punch, glares at her before grabbing her by the collar of her uniform shirt. "It's the food girl!~" He smirks slightly, "What are you gonna do? Summon that stupid little singer girl?" He lifts her off the ground. The one furthest from Y/n, Shimada, snickers slightly.