---

"girl, shut up" India spat at her phone , listening to Amanda rant about how Kay wasn't shit on Instagram live along with her hood rat friends. Amanda would always do this, for attention knowing Kay would respond and react. She'd be laying down in her bed, in her apartment barely clothes enjoying the No clothes, Fan on, two covers on combo. Her mind had been everywhere since Kay went missing, just deleted his socials and blocked everyone on imsg.

He had recently found out he'd been being cheated on by Amanda for the past year they been on and off. Kay decided deleting everything would've been better than causing a scene and really fucking that girl up. India, being his best friend had already done so. Her new York side taking a toll on her when she found out she immediately went to see Amanda. She found it funny how Amanda sat on live with a knot above her right eye.

Since then, no one had heard from Kay. It was starting to worry her honestly. Even Qway and Doug haven't seen Kay. Rumor has it, he's not even home. India found it hard to function without Kay, she never seen him this hurt. So hurt, she didn't even wanna tell him she told him so. She continued to scroll through social media. Slowly sitting up to go fix her something to eat, since she haven't been eating much.

She'd be in the kitchen debating on what she should eat, flipping through the cabinets for something. She'd lay her finger along a box of ramen deciding the food choice was good enough for her. She applied the water the wrapper instructed her to, before placing the bowl in the microwave for a few minutes.

She'd wait the time showcased on the microwave before opening it, taking out her food. "aye." a voice spoke, causing her to jump dropping her noodles into the sink. She'd turn around quickly noticing Kay sitting on her counter with a look of distress on his face. "how'd you get in? H-how- kay where have you been?!" she spoke, angrily covering her hands on her exposed private areas, happy to see the man. She'd quickly run over to his side, noticing the tears falling down his face.

"hey.., look at me" she spoke, holding his head up wiping his eyes with her thumbs before laying a kiss on his forehead, not worried about the fact she was naked in front of him. Kay immediately wrapped his arms around her, holding the woman close. "it's okay.." she whispered, beginning to cry at her best friend's hurt noticing him looking up at her with those eyes.. his eyes that made anyone fall into a trance. "i love you, i appreciate you sticking beside me" he blurted out bluntly laying a kiss on her upper stomach, where his face came up to. His scar sitting under her left breast.

"I love you too don't worry about it" India rubbed his back, closing her eyes. Kay kept his eyes on her wrapping his arms around her ass looking down with a smile. India would become tense, holding onto Kay opening her eyes slowly looking down to see Kay eyeing her crotch with a hungry look upon his face. He'd quickly pick her up, walking out her small kitchen toward her room gently tossing the woman on the bed.

"Kevin.." she breathed out, eyeing Kay as he removed his clothing. She didn't make a attempt to stop him, now being their time. Kay kept his pants, laying in between her legs pushing them apart gently, positioning her legs on his shoulders. He'd hungrily attach his tongue to her thigh, gently rubbing along her legs kissing her thighs. She'd breath heavily placing her hand on the back of his head letting out a small moan. Kay would eventually make it to her clit, latching his tongue onto her throbbing piece slurping her juices up.

"o-oh.." she gasped, curling her toes. Kay holding his eyes closed sliding two fingers into her tight warmth, struggling to do so. "you so tight." he spoke softly, using his middle finger to add more pleasure as he flicked his tongue against her clit. "f-fuckk" she gripping his shoulders, grinding her hips against his lips. She had no shame in the idea her best friend was pleasuring her. In fact she thought the two fucking was well overdue. She always had a thing for Kay.

He'd remove his face from her legs, sitting up to remove his sweats his chin dripping her juices. She looked up at him in awe, waiting for Kay to enter her. "I'ma be gentle, aight?" he spoke, receiving a nod from her. Pushing her legs up to his satisfaction Kay held his member in his hands slowly sliding into India. "ah!" she would shriek, Kay being bigger than she expected. She quickly placed her hand on his stomach.

"you good?" he questioned removing her hand from his stomach laying a kiss upon the back of it slowly stroking into her. She'd nod, her eyes rolling back causing him to smirk. Kay would lean in close to her ear kissing along her neck. "i love you ma" he spoke, groaning into her ear delivering the same soft, slow strokes making love to the female. India eyes becoming hazy with the pleasure she was receiving.

Kay kept a hold on her hand, laying up against her pressing his tip up against her g-spot purposely. "i love you" she mouthed to him, finding it hard to talk. Kay would reach his hands over to grip her breast comforting the female. "i want you." he breathed out, watching as India's stomach caved in slightly her toes beginning to curl. He's slowly slip out her to his tip, quickly ramming himself back in causing her juices to spill out her entrance.

Kay would follow up with his slow strokes, his peak coming slowly. His soft strokes not being enough for him. He'd look down at her turning India over, pushing her back down into a deep arch pressing her breast onto the sheets. He'd quickly slip back into her, crossing his hands over to grip her waist. He'd lean his head back thrusting into her at a quick pace, causing her to let out loud moans. Reaching his hand down to grip her hair, causing her head to lean back as he abused her walls.

He'd grip her neck with his hand, letting out a loud groan relessing himself into her. He'd wait until he was completely emptied, before pulling out to lay beside her. India would turn over looking over at Kay, the two stare in silence before laughing at each other.

"G, you should've seen ya face." Kay chuckled, the laughter just now dying down by India continuously staring. "eye problem?" he bucked at her, something they did as kids causing her to snap out her trance. "Nobody wanna look at you, stupid" .

---
This chapter was cute, I was really just tryna get something out to y'all, y'all gone like the next chapter better frl I got sumn special planned. Enjoy this one while I go write another chapter, vote, follow the author aphrusola, and comment idc.