15. "I'm here for you Tori, I'll be by your side."

Start from the beginning

I rolled my eyes. "She was crying last night, what did you do?" I asked curiously.

He bit his lip. "Honestly, I don't know?"

Girls, always confusing Guys.

"Do you like her?" I asked him a question which caught him off guard.

He froze but later shrugged.

Honestly, I thought Val and Serena would have worked and been together totally shipping the both of them 'Sal' or 'Verena' was the two names I thought that sounded cool. I guess now it's turning into 'Herena' or 'Sunter' WAIT.

What the hell am I thinking about?

When did I started thinking like a girl?

I shivered, maybe it's because I've been hanging out with Tori, it's rubbing off on me.

"Did you tell Tori everything about Tommy? And why you did it?" Hunters voice came out of nowhere.

I blinked a couple of times. "No, I can never tell her that. She's already seen his face and know what he does." I sighed. "I just hope Tommy won't drag her into this mess."

Hunter nodded.

Me and Hunter turned to our right as we saw Carlson, Drew and Val walking towards us.

"So what were you guys talking about? I heard the name Tommy?" Drew spoke, everyone's eyes were on me.

"What?" I asked looking at everyone.

"Do you have something to tell us?" Val asked.

I looked at Hunter for some help, but that dick of a douche was smirking at me.

I couldn't take it anymore. "Okay fine!" I yelled. "Tori knows about Tommy."

"WHAT?!" All three of them looked at me with wide eyes, kind of the same expression Hunter had gave me.

"You're okay with this?" Drew asked looking at Hunter.

He put his hands up in defence. "I already said everything to him."

Drew sighed looking at me. "Does she even know everything?"

I shook my head. "Not everything, she is going to question me someday." I said looking down. "It's not my fault that she followed me."

Val spoke this time. "He's right," he looked at everyone. "It's not his fault."

"How can you say that?" Drew spoke. "That Nerd girl can go off telling anyone about what she saw." Drew sighed putting his head in his hands. "Goodness sake! We could all go back into jail again Carter!" he snapped.

If you didn't notice already Drew was the one who panicked a lot of the time. Val was the understanding one, Hunter was a dick but still understands. Then Carlson who was- playing candy on his phone.

Val followed my gaze and whacked Carlson on the head.

"Ow! What was that for?" he rubbed the spot where Val had slapped him.

"Were you seriously not listening to the conversation?" Drew asked looking at Carlson.

"Actually as a matter of fact, I was listening." He said playing on his phone. "There is one thing you can do." My head snapped towards him. I was running out of ideas in my head and since Carlson has an idea then why not hear it.

We all waited for him.

"Woohoo! I made it to level 34!"

"Carlson!" we all shouted out his name.