Chapter 1: Mondstadt: City of Freedom

Todoroki, Lumine and Paimon were now standing at the cliff which was overlooking various amounts of nature including a statue which was below them and a city not too far ahead from where they were.

Paimon: Hey I think I can see the city from here!

Lumine: Yeah! I can also see it as well! 

While they were looking at the city far ahead, Todoroki was looking at something else which had caught his attention. A small island in the middle of a small lake where in it stood a statue of some sort.

Shoto: Aside from that, can anyone notice the statue sitting in the lake?

The two then also looked at where Todoroki was looking and there were also surprised by the statue as well

Paimon: Oh Paimon didn't even notice that!  That's the Statue of the Seven!

Lumine: Statue of the Seven?

Shoto: You seem to know about it. Can you elaborate on this?

Paimon: These are few of these statues scattered across the land to show the Seven's protection over the world. Among the seven  gods this god controls the wind.

Paimon explained as Shoto and Lumine nodded in approval.

Shoto: I see....continue.

Paimon: Paimon's not sure whether the god you are looking for is the Anemo God, but....Paimon will take you the Anemo God's place first, and there is a reason why~

Shoto: So if I'm not mistaken, Anemo is likely wind, I wish God had gave me more information on that.

After Paimon trails off she floats away leaving Todoroki and Lumine with no other choice to follow her down the path down the cliff towards the statue.

Paimon: As we all know poetry and language flow like the wind. There will be definitely be someone who knows about your brother. At least that's what Paimon thinks! Whether the gods actually answer you is a different story, you might never know unless you try. So let's hop to it!

After a short walk from where they were standing previously they have arrived at where statue was standing and there was a slight problem. A huge pond or lake of some sort barring the two to say at least.

Lumine: It looks like we have to swim through. I am envious of Paimon who can fly through it with effort.

Paimon: I am pretty sure I can't carry both of you at once. You're both going to be heavy!

Shoto: No need for that.

Lumine: Huh? You have a way?

Todoroki nodded and then with a swipe of his right foot, he created an ice path and also turning the said water into ice before turning to Lumine with a normal expression.

Shoto: There we go.

Paimon: You already have control over the cryo element?

Shoto: Cryo? Oh you mean ice. Yes I do. Also same for the fire. I had them since I was born in the other world and I have how to use them properly now.

Lumine: That's so cool! No pun intended of course.

Paimon: Yeah I have to agree with her. Born with both cryo and pyro abilities! It's like you were born with the genetic lottery!

Shoto: I don't need that much praise but let's just go over the ice. And try not to slip while crossing it.

The two then crossed over the ice making their way to the statue and of course with their curiosity Lumine  touched the statue with their index finger and suddenly the statue's ball began to glow bright green and then ta green light emerge making their way to her and then entering their body and suddenly feeling a course of new power surging through her.