So the only reason they attacked him was to scare him off. It worked, Severus never got a grade greater than average in Transfiguration.

Pulling out his wand, his past self pointed it at Severus, "Don't ever try to do what you did today you cheating snake! There's no way that you could have bested Prongs and I. Not possible!"

Then the memory faded. Leaving a sour taste in Sirius' mouth. Was he that villainous? How pathetic.

In the next memory, Severus was rushing down the hallway.

Hearing Severus' thoughts once more, he followed.

"Bloody idiots that call themselves the Marauders. All they know is to bother me. Have no life. Obsessed with girls too. Makes me wonder why those girls even give them attention. Are they also sadists? Why else won't the Marauders leave me alone? I don't even like Lily!"

He stopped as soon as Severus did. His past self in front of Severus and giving him a devious smirk.

"Well, well Snivey. I didn't expect to catch you here."

He heard Severus' thoughts again, "Splendid! While I run away from Potter I run into his watchdog, how great!"

This made Sirius snort. He was a dog. Just not Prongs'.

Apparently, his past self must have sensed Severus' dissatisfaction since his face instantly turned sour.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" He asked, threateningly,

"Look Black, I'm not looking for trouble okay. Your friend is with Lily, I'm not ruining their time together."

His past self smiled cruelly, and then he said something that made Sirius want to beat himself up.

"Your existence itself is an eyesore Snape."

He remembered the encounter. Sirius had been rejected by a girl and he happened to meet Severus in the hallway, so he used him to vent his anger.

Suddenly, Sirius did not want to continue watching. He knew what was coming next.

His past self jinxed Severus relentlessly. And Sirius heard as Severus wished for him to have the same level of humiliation, because he knew he couldn't do much since most teachers would turn a blind eye to it.

"You hear that? He absolutely hates your guts. You're in the right though. He's ruined everything for you hasn't he?" The voice laughed.

Freezing, Sirius reflected. What had Snape done that made him deserve such treatment? He stole Lily? She was never James' to begin with and at the rate those two are going, she will never be James' lover. He was sorted in Slytherin? Many people were sorted into Slytherin in their year and many more will be sorted there. He did not look the most well off? So did Remus. So what justified their past actions?

Nothing. They've been bullies from the start. Hypocrites that thought of themselves as better than others.

This hypocritical mindset almost caused for Severus' death. If only Prongs did not get there in time, Severus would have been torn to shreds. And it was all his fault. He realised as he clutched his chest in pain.

Thank Merlin none of that came to fruition or else he would not know how to live with himself.

The realisation he had is what kept him going when the creature tortured him with methods that Severus had read about in history books. It felt like Sirius' retribution. That's what kept him sane, he was given a chance to right his wrongs and he sure as hell won't let it slide.

Sirius was heaving at the end of the explanation. He glared at Prongs.

"That's why you're wrong Prongs, he may be flawed but we started this. He's going through a shit load more then we are. That I'm certain of, so I'm sticking through till the end."      

Stalking out of he room, he slammed the door shut.

^_^^_^^_^

James kicked the tree in front of him. It's been a week. Moony was giving him the silent treatment and Padfoot avoided him like a plague.

"What'd that poor tree ever do to you Potter?" He heard the sweet voice of his future wife -- Lily.

She looked as beautiful as ever.

"What's got you all riled up?" She asked. Sitting besides his books.

He joined her and smirked, " Is that care that I'm sensing Evans? I knew you love me."

She swatted his arm.

She cleared her throat. "I heard what happened to Black. Is he better now?"

James' face screwed up, "Oh yeah he's doing fine. We had a row recently though."

"What was it about?" She asked.

"Snape," He replied, without thinking.

She did not reply. That reminded him that she was not on good terms with Snape.

"Sorry about that," He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"No. It's okay. I'm over it now."

He breathed sigh of relief.

"Yeah so, I was telling him how bad Snape is for us-- as company you know. He won't listen, even Moony won't listen. They believe that he's going through worse."

Lily hummed, "I wouldn't recommend them being around him either. I could try speaking to them if you'd like."

This made James furrow his brows. Just like that she went with him? She did not defend Snape? She knew Snape longer than they all did yet she agreed with James so easily? Hell! Even Padfoot, the most stubborn person he knows defended Snape. How quaint.

Author's Note : Hi lovelies! Okay, to explain the delay in updates is that my tablet, which I use to write this story was cracked, and it took a while before it went for repairs, I'm so sorry for the wait! Also, what would you guys like to see as the end relationship dynamic? Would you like one end ship? e.g JamesxSeverus OR Would you like a polyamorous relationship amongst all the boys? OR A harem type of thing, in which all the boys only date Severus? OR None of them end up with him? Oh! Almost forgot. Stay safe, comment and vote!