Shen Yi was willing to show that, especially after the two got married and lived alone, the other party was extremely attentive.

Qin Jiu sometimes found that the clothes she had just changed were taken away by Shen Yi before she could wash them.

At first, all of her underwear was washed and damaged. Later, the other party bought ten more the next day. What else did he say? After waiting for ten to be washed and damaged, he would definitely be able to leave the school.

This made Qin Jiu laugh and cry and wanted to hit him.

But this person is smart, he can learn everything quickly, Shen Yi's cooking is even more delicious than Qin Jiu's own cooking, and she is pregnant and lazy now, so of course he won't stop him. , let him toss it.

(End of this chapter)

Chapter 592 Shen Yi's Ceremony of Cooking

Shen Yi had already walked to the kitchen, but suddenly thought about it, he turned back, put a kiss on Qin Jun's forehead, and went to the kitchen to cook again.

Cooking a meal is quite a ritual...

Shen Yi made four dishes and one soup very neatly, and the young couple chatted about doing business while eating.

"By the way, Shen Yi, how did the investigation go?"

"A partner in the other party's company is Lu Jiu'an's cousin. But I still don't understand, it's just a matter of last life, maybe it's a competition in the same field, or maybe he wants to take revenge on Shen Zhengfeng, but in this life, we haven't offended him, right? ? He is still a staff member and has not yet gone to sea to do business."

Qin Jiao took a piece of braised pork ribs and ate it slowly. She said, "This person has been ignored by us in the past life. In this life, we can't ignore it anymore. Anyway, this time there is a franchise of a noodle restaurant, I will not Let him and his uncle join. Go back to the electronics field, you should pay more attention."

She said it lightly, but decisively.

If such a person who is malicious towards them and does things unscrupulously grows up, it will be detrimental to them and many people in the future.

Shen Yi sandwiched another piece of shrimp and ran away with Qin Jie, and he said, "There is no way to investigate the incident between the two of us in the car accident, but I will let someone find out if I report anonymously about me being framed at the police station. What he did, then in this life, we will never let him grow up."

"This person is very thoughtful. To be honest, I don't really want him to get involved with Lin Nian again."

Qin Jiao didn't care about which of them, the main thing was that if these two people with serious thoughts got mixed up, I'm afraid they would do something bad.

Shen Yi said: "Relax your heart, we are not like we were in our previous life. Besides, the higher we stand now, the more envy, jealousy and hatred we will attract. Without them, there will be others. Yes. You just do what you want to do now, then take good care of your body, and leave the rest to me."

Qin Jie said, "I don't want to push all good things to you, I just want to face everything with you."

"I know that it is precisely because of this that I am even more reluctant to let you suffer and endure hardships. You, your man may still have shortcomings and is not perfect, but he has been working hard, and he will definitely be able to shield you from the wind and rain in the future and become you. You can depend on it."