𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙁𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙖 🏃🏽‍♀️💨

Start from the beginning

I looked over at Chassidy, as she sat here with me. Her and Noolen were done. She had chosen her side, and it wasn't the same as his.

She had chosen me, over him and frankly it was hard to believe she was at peace with that decision.

She was the only girl here without any protection, without any real bonds besides me, she was majorly collateral and I didn't think she quite understood that.

As much as I needed a friend here, on this side..she would have been safer on the other.

Carmen: how about we go down there and see." she snickered.

Chassidy: and get cursed out, please, I am good." she said. The door opened and Olivia came in with Aria, Diamond, Hayley, and Emani.

Oh yeah, and the same thing applied to Aria. She was done with Jacq, and on this side and like I said for Chassidy, they both would have been safer on the other side.

Olivia: okay so we need to talk." she said coming in.

Me: a talk about what?" I questioned.

Olivia: a talk about us being a team." she said, looking at me.

Chassidy: a team?" she scoffed.

Olivia: yes a team." she snapped back.

Olivia: You do know that your old friends are apart of this now right?" she said, rolling her neck.

Chassidy: mhm."

Olivia: I mean please don't tell me you guys are clueless about there involvement. It should have been very clear at the dinner table when Seven broke your arm." she smirked at me. Diamond and Emani laughed as I rolled my eyes.

Me: it was very clear, so get to it. What you need to say?" I snapped back. She looked away from me as she looked at all of us.

Olivia: in order for us to work together, we need to get along." she said.

Me: we get along just fine." I snapped.

Olivia: Bitch, I don't like you." she shrugged.

Me: the energy is the same." I shrugged back.

Olivia: exactly, we don't need to like each other, but we need to come to some kind of middle point, so that when the time comes, we can work together. Because there is one thing I know for sure." she said.

Olivia: Cyn, Seven, Brianna, Ronica..they are all going to work together, and they will always be one step ahead of us."

Diamond: how?"

Olivia: because they are a team. They trust each other, and they stick together. They have a bond, and having those four things as a team is what makes it successful. We won't stand a chance." she said, quieting the room.

As much as I hated this girl, she was right.

All of them had a bond like no other and with the help they would be getting from the boys, we wouldn't stand a chance.

Letting my guard down, I sat up as she waited for someone to say something.

Me: how do we bond then?" I hesitated.

Olivia: I was thinking, we can do a test run."

Carmen: A test run?"

Olivia: I can ask my brother to give us something to do as a team, and we can do it and see how we do." she said. The rest of the girls agreed with her as I shook my head in disagreement.

Olivia: what now?" she frowned.

Me: that won't work." I stated.

Olivia: oh really?"