EPISODE THREE : MEMORY

WARNING :
There will be homophobia and strong languages in this chapter.

Feel free to skip, Remember please do not read if you're not comfortable!! I would hate to know the readers are uncomfortable or triggered at something I wrote.

Don't worry, For those who skipped I will write a summary on what happened in the end!!

Notes:

Sorry for the late delay, Was supposed to public this hours before but my mom suddenly brought me to go bowling!! It was fun but apologies in advance!!

(Extra note: There will be two uploads today, One will be a episode and the other is info!)

____________________________________

8th December, 20XX
(TEN YEARS AGO)

The snow rain downwards in the starry night, During winter not many citizens will be out on a walk other than heroes scouting.

Jimmy, Who was luckily one of the few people who were born with cold resistance, was tasked to do buy the groceries since he's the only one who can stand the cold.

Jimmy may be a young teen, age thirteen, but he knows the way to the supermarket from his house. No night or winter can stop him!!

As he walked past a park, He saw a person with blonde hair sitting at the bench with no winter proof outfits. Jimmy fast walk to him, The citizen seems to be around his age despite being a bit shorter than jimmy.

"So what are you doing here, In the middle of the night?" jimmy asked the teen as he sat besides him, He can buy groceries later. The teen seems unfazed other than the earlier flinched when he sat down.

"And so are you?" The teen answered whispering, They seems to be deep in thought but responsive. Jimmy usually can't tell what people are feeling or the atmosphere, But the teen's aura seems down.

"Got to buy the groceries, Unfortunately one of the few people in my neighborhood who can handle the cold!" Jimmy told them, How to cheer a stranger up? Well you accompany then unless they don't want company!

The teen was silent but shaking, Jimmy froze a bit when he heard a tear besides him.

"Woah woah dude, Are you alright?" Jimmy asked awkwardly as he stares at the teen.

Jimmy wasn't the type of good comfort but he's a good listener and talker, mind you!

"Look I'm not the type of dude to vent to strangers." The teen answered bitterly but was still sobbing.

"Well howdy there, The names Jimmy Gaming! He/him, Now we're not strangers!" Jimmy asked as he shivered at the cold, Very weird since he can't technically feel the cold but logic is out the window at times like these.

The teen giggled which made jimmy smiled a bit.

"You know, It's not safe to give names to strangers! But I'm Scott Major, He/Him." Scott said in between sad giggles, He was no longer quiet but still shaking.

"Well almost everyone I came across knows my name, Even strangers I never talk to ever again!" Jimmy said which made Scott laughed more. The bonding moment as he could hear shouting in the distance.

"SCOTT!! SCOTT, I AM SO SORRY!! WHERE ARE YOU?" the person yelling in the distance look similar as Scott, Except with brown hair and is wearing a winter jacket.

"Jimmy, Can you like tell him to go away?" Scott whispered as he moved himself closer to jimmy, probably hiding besides him.

The man seems to notices them since he ran to the bench.