GSP joins Bellator MMA

George St Pierre entered as Surprise Challenger for Johnny Elben who defeated Austin Vanderford to become Champion again as Gegard Mousasi aka The Dreamcatcher defeated him and went to One Championship, where he became Middle and Light Heavyweight Champions and now GSP Knocked out Yaraslov in Round Number 1 with a Head Kick and defended it twice against Yaraslov by KO and Submission, defeating Austin Vanderford twice and Douglas Lima twice too, Johnny Elben twice at Middle and Welter Weight, after destroying him to win Both Championships and suddenly Keeping down the Both Championships and had a Super Fight at Light Heavyweight and defeated and became Light Heavyweight Champion and defeated Ryan Bader too.

St Pierre suffered no loss and retirees undefeated again, and goes to Singapore and Russia, signing in to Eagle Championship owned by his Fanboy Khabib Nurmagednov and becomes Middleweight Champion and Welterweight Champion there too, before going to Singapore and Japan, becoming Champion there as well.

GSP defeated Nick Diaz again and Nate Diaz too, defeating Khabib Nurmagednov in a MMA Battle and becoming One Championship Welterweight Champion and Middleweight King/Champion too, and retiring undefeated and undisputed Greates and Best of All Time.

GSP accepted MMA Battle against Samuel Whitecomb Hyde and Logan Paul and Jake Paul as well, MMA Exhibition Fights with KSI too.