"Are you sure about that?" Ame asks

"I insist on paying." Denji answers

But the staff smiled and shook his head, sliding the packaged bento to the two of them. "Married couples like you two don't travel often, which is quite sad. I'll give these to you two for free!" The staff chirped. "Please come again!"

Ame blinked again. "But were not-"

Clamping a hand on her mouth, Denji smiled and took the plastic bag with his free hand. "Thank you!" He greets the staff, whisking Ame away. Once the two of them got out of the food department store, Ame turned her head to look at Denji.

"How could you say that were a couple?" Ame asks. "We shouldn't be lying like-"

"It's free food, Ame. Who are we to pass on free food too?" Denji asks, grinning at the angel. "Besides, it's totally okay!"

As she slowly nodded her head, the two of them entered the platform and boarded on the train, sitting down on their assigned seats. Ame sitting near the window and Denji sitting besides the aisle.

"Want to know a secret?" Ame says, peering her face a little close to Denji's.

"Are you sure you're going to allow me in?" Denji asks, chuckling softly before prompting the little table in front of her to place the bento on top.

"Of course!" Ame beams. "It's actually my first date." Ame confesses

Her secret made Denji's blood rush and paint his cheeks red. "I-It's my first date too..." he stutters. "What are we going to do today? And where are we going?" He asks, looking outside the window as the train starts to move.

"Have you ever been to Shizuoka City?" Ame asks, chewing on a salmon sushi. With regards to her question, Denji shook his head.

"Me either!" Ame responded, causing Denji to almost choke.

"If you and I haven't been there, then what are we going to do?" He asks, turning his head to look at her.

"Just because I haven't been there doesn't mean I don't know to do and see there." Ame begins to say, swallowing the rest of her salmon sushi. "How do I say this..." she mumbles, pursing her lips into a thin line. "Let's just say...were going to stroll around the beach, visit a park and then sight see Mount Fuji!"

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

As an hour and a half passed, the two finally arrived in Shizuoka City. The city that's home to Mount Fuji, the national symbol of Japan and a World Heritage Site.

After dropping off the station, both Ame and Denji took a cab to get to Miho no Matsubara. It was only a twenty minute ride, but as they arrived at their destination, the two began to bicker on who should pay for the fare.

"You already paid for our train ticket. Ain't letting you pay again!"

"But I invited you out with me. So please let me!"

The taxi driver slightly became dizzy as the two young adults bickered on the backseat. He took out a piece of candy from the pocket of his pants and slightly turned to face the two, showing the both of them his closed hands.

"One of my hands is holding a candy. Pick which hand holds the candy, the one who gets the correct answer pays." The cab driver instructs. Immediately, the two made a choice. Ame picking the left hand and Denji picking the right hand. And as the cab driver unravels his palms to the two, the candy is situated on the left hand.