Chapter 2: Students Of Mihama Acaedmy.

Start from the beginning

Her friendly smile remains as she explains.

"I see you're a uh, devoted... devoted person, yeah." I scratch the back of my head, not really knowing what to say.

"Thank you very much." She smiles once again. That wasn't necessarily a compliment but oh well.

"From here on, she will guide you around the school. Komine-san, I leave the rest to you." Sachi nods, Tachibana-Sensei taking her leave.

Now it was just me and Sachi left.

"Let's begin with a tour of the first floor shall we?"

I nod. "After you."

The maid slowly begins to walk, but quickly comes to a dead stop in front of the management room.

She slowly shifts her body and attention back over to me who was diligently following her right behind.

"What's the matter?"

"Well... I'm unsure of how to address you."

That was what made her stop?

"I mean, whatever is fine with you. I don't particularly mind." I tell her honestly.

"Then will kiyo-kun work?" She smiles brightly at me.

Not that nickname again...

"I think we're jumping the gun just slightly..."

"Hmm... then will Ayanokoji-san be more to your liking?" She asks me with a tilted head.

"Sure. Should I refer to you as Sachi then?"

"Sachi...?" the maid stands there staring at me.

"My bad. I'm guessing Komine would be better?" I quickly correct myself, feeling as though she didn't like being called Sachi.

Which seemed to in fact be wrong once again, shaking her head gently, she answers. "No, Sachi is quite all right." She returns to her friendly smile once more. It seems she's being honest, at least judging from her smile.

"Right, back to the tour." We jump back into game. "The room nearest to the entrance will be your room, Ayanokoji-san."

Something didn't seem quite right though.

"Are you sure? It says "management room What's up with the nameplate?"

"Ah, according to Principal Tachibana... the idea was that you'd server as a superintendent of the dormitory while living here." Sachi explains.

Seriously?

"So in other words, she intends to make me play the security guard of this place?"

I sigh.

I'm also guessing I have a room furtherest from any of the female students to be prudent to avoid any threats or potential trouble, knowing Tachibana-Sensei.

"Mind if I take a look inside?"

"Please, go ahead. Here is the key."