Ep 2. I Hate You.

Today I also felt an emotion I never would have thought I could've expressed...

I feel... Angry.

Arin looked at the box of pastries with her eyes wide open. She seemed shocked. "Sorry I didn't mean t-to push that... Is it okay if i-" As Arin was talking, I unexpectedly cut her out since I just never felt this certain feeling in my life.

"No... You don't need.. to.. Just get lost..." I said in a cold, annoyed tone. I never said such words like that in my mouth before since I only spoke my thoughts through my head. I laid my head on my desk. Yet, I somehow felt cringed out on me saying those words.

She bowed at me as she apologized once more and went back to her seat and sat down quietly. I can hear her mumble "why is this day not going good for me..."

She's probably referring to me and now that everyone's talking about her again. She probably feels overwhelmed. So I could say probably it was all my fault that she didn't have a good day.

Everyone outside saw what me and Arin did through the window. They all started whispering loudly. I didn't want to hear it. I already know what they're talking about.

After school ended. I decided to pack my bag and go back home straight away. I just wanted to cry and mourn over the pastries. I have to wait for the next 5 years for them again. Who knows that I'm still alive in 5 years? I probably won't get a chance to eat them ever again.

I didn't know a first day of school like this would end up, me getting angry at someone because of pastries. But pastries were basically my only comfort.

I finished packing my bag before I headed out. But the weird girls that kept bothering me from before stood Infront of me and blocked my way.

"Hey! Uhhh, so we heard about you and nerdy girl... I was just wondering if you guys were a thin-" the girl who stood in the middle between her other friends said to me. I wanted it get out of here ASAP but looks like I'll stay here for a bit because of these girls.

The girl couldn't finish her sentence as someone's hand was wrapped around my wrist. I look up to see who held it. It was her, Arin. The Girl who was nice but dropped my pastries.

"And what do you think you're doing nerd? He didn't even confirm if you guys are a thing yet-" the girl's sentence got cut out once again.

"Soobin-ah it's afterschool, the club you want is open right now for applications. Do you want to apply for it?" Arin said in a straight forward way. I nodded then she pulled me out of the circle of girls and walked away together with her tiny hand on my wrist.

I still felt mad in a way. But she was the only way for me to get away from those weird girls. I don't understand why they want to talk to me.

Some people saw me and Arin again through the hallway. They noticed our hands were linked together again. Arin still stood straight meanwhile I looked down in embarrassment. I just wanted to get to the club.

We made it to the clubs hallway. We went to the club I wanted to. It was located in a very hidden area that I didn't even know existed when Arin toured me around. She's right, there's only 2 people in the club...

"Soobin-ah, this is the club. That's the president and vice president of the club." Arin told me. I looked at them while they were showing their biggest smile ever.

"Hiiiiiii!!!! I'm Choi Beomgyu! I'm the president of this club! Please don't be afraid and sign up! IM SO HAPPY OMGGG" Beomgyu said happily.

"Chill hyung! You're scaring him already" as the vice-president said. He looked at my facial expression. I guess he thought I looked pissed. I feel bad for having my default face like that.