When you hang out with each other

Start from the beginning

"but whyyyyyyyyyyy," leo said grabbing onto your leg like a child asking for candy, "you know I have to save up rent is do tomorrow leo," you said pushing leo off your leg. leo shoved a bunch of cash in your hand " ill pay! gas is on me, PLEASE" leo said with sparkles in his eyes.

"But this is your money- how did you even get this? Aren't you the most broke of your brother-" Leo put his pointer finger on your mouth shushing you. "You don't need to know my ways," he said, "now, about that ride".

You groaned and then chuckled "fine Leo, here take my jacket before we go," you said handing him your dark (random color) jacket to hide himself.

Leo put the jacket on and jumped in excitement as you both walked out of the back alley and to the motorcycle parked up front. You hopped on and revved the engine as Leo got on behind you.

"You might wanna hold on, and here" you put your helmet on Leo's head and patted it "so you feel somewhat comfortable". Leo moved his head in a "rolling eyes" motion " I have a turtle tank, this can't be too bad" he said confidently.

"Yeah but this" you kicked the stand from your motorcycle up in place and took off making Leo grab onto your waist at the sudden movement and tuck his head into the crook of your neck "is out in the open!" You shouted as a smile covered your face.

Leo looked up from your neck and blinked in amazement seeing all the shops and lights up close, "New York City......what a town" he said under his breath but his head was right next to your ear so you heard it.

You stopped at a red light "yeah" you said before taking off once the light changed.

You and Leo wandered around town on your bike till 2 am, you and just pulled into the alleyway of your apartment complex when Leo got off the bike.

He took off your helmet and had one of the biggest smiles you've seen "that was awesome! We should do that again sometime!" He said before handing you your helmet.

"Yeah, that was fun! How about Saturday night, I'm off that day because it's the boss's anniversary" you said putting your bike into park and pressing a button making it fold in all which ways making it into a tiny box.

"Yeah that sounds nice...I'll see you then Robo!" Leo said before heading into the sewer drain in the alleyway. "My name isn't robo....." You said with your eye twitching.

----------------------------------------

Donnie! <3

You were working at the paper shop, well waiting at the paper shop. R/y/n said that Donnie would show up after hours to deliver a piece of tech he made for the shop.

They told you to give him the money they were going to Donnie themselves but m/y/n needed help with something so you offered to take over.

You were on your phone till you hear a knock on the metal door at the back of the shop. You walked over and opened it to see Donnie with a box.

"Hey y/n, where's r/y/n I'm supposed to give this [{(magnificent)}] piece of tech that I made," Donnie said enforcing the magnificent, "yeah they aren't here right now, they had to do something so they told me to handle it. Come on it," you said signaling Donnie to follow you into the shop as the walked away.

Donnie walked in and closed the door behind him before setting the box on the counter, "sooooo, how's the shop been?" Donnie asked not knowing what to say.

"Alright, I guess. So what's the "magnificent" piece of tech you made for the shop" you asked sticking your hands in your pockets. "Glad you asked," Donnie said before dramatically opening the box.