"Okay, just stay there. Stefan and Elena will be there soon. I'm going track down Katherine," Damon hung up his phone. "You two go find out exactly what happened. I'm going to try and find Leilani," Damon was on his way out of his room when Elena stopped him. "Why do you care about her? Shouldn't we stick together in case Katherine tries to attack me?" Elena didn't understand why Damon and Stefan care about Leilani when she was standing in front of them. Damon pulled his arm out of her grip, "Careful Elena, green is not a good color on you." Damon was out the door before anything else was said.

Stefan and a pouting Elena headed over to the Evans household. Caroline answered the door since Fenrir was tending to his wife. Elena was still pouting so Stefan asked, "What happened?" Caroline walked back toward the kitchen where Fenrir had Hermione sitting on the counter treating the bite mark on her neck with some Dittany. Hermione had just drunk a blood replenisher. Elena and Stefan followed her. "I was leaving the Grill when I saw Katherine pull Hermione into an alley and attack her. I rushed at them and knocked Katherine off, grabbed Hermione, and brought her here."

In a raspy voice, Hermione asked, "Where's Lei?" Stefan and Elena looked at each other. Elena subtly shook her head not to say anything but Stefan thought otherwise, "She heard the call Caroline made to Damon and vanished. Damon is out looking for her right now." Fenrir cleaned up and bandaged Hermione's neck, "He's not going to find her. Not until she finds Katherine." Stefan ran a hand through his hair, "Katherine has been around for 500 years, she's very good at disappearing when she needs to." Fenrir lifted his wife off the counter and carried her up to their room, "We shall see."

On the outskirts of town in a luxurious foreclosed house was a pacing 500 yeard old vampire. She had run back to where she was staying when she spotted Damon searching for her. Or so she thought, he was actually looking for both Leilani and her but mostly Lei. He didn't know what kind of damage Lei could inflict and he didn't want to know. "Will you stop pacing? You're going to burn a rut in the rug," Mason, the werewolf lover Katherine was stringing along stated. She could tell he was irritated with the full moon so close. She didn't bother to stop her pacing, "Mind your tone mutt."

Katherine stops pacing in front of the witch she threatened to work with her, "Is it done yet?" The witch, Lucy, looks up at the annoyingly impatient vampire, "No. Linking spells like this take time." "Well hurry up. The sooner I'm linked to Elena the better," Katherine spat. Mason rolled his eyes from his place on the couch, wondering why he puts up with Katherine. He had come back to his hometown for his brother's funeral as well as the Moonstone because Katherine batted her eyelashes at him. Mason may like the vampire but he doesn't trust her, which is why he hid the Moonstone in the old Lockwood well surrounded by Vervain.

The three weren't paying attention to the pissed-off Mistress of Death standing on the front lawn of the house Katherine acquired(compelled). She refolded the map and stuck it into her inner jacket pocket, thankful she was carrying it. Leilani cast a modified Humano Revealio to see how many people and what species they were. The results were one vampire, one werewolf, and one witch. Lei took a deep breath to clear her head, the anger she felt didn't lessen but felt worse. One thought flowed through her mind, "No one hurts my family." She lifted her wand and very loudly cast, "BOMBARDA!"

The wall of the living room blew up, sending glass and debris into the living room causing the three people to try and shield themselves. Before the dust could settle, Lucy and Mason were hit with stunners, knocking them out. Katherine didn't have time to run before she was encased with magical binding ropes causing her to faceplant. She could hear someone walk through the hole in the wall, "So? You're Katherine? Levicorpus." Katherine was suddenly levitated off the floor and hung upside down by an invisible rope tied around her ankles.