"As a matter of fact.." Lei trailed off as she looked around to make sure no one would notice as she pulls out her wand and cast Muffliato. As she reholsters her wand she could see Stefan is confused, "It's a silencing spell that way nobody can hear what we talk about. I was wondering if you wanted to help me with something." Stefan was curious but he also didn't want to get anybody hurt, "What is it?" "A prank," Lei's devious smile unnerved him but he was also intrigued.

Stefan was still shocked and in awe when he watched Lei shift into her animagus form. She told him that normally a wizard's animagus was the same as their Patronus but she was different. Her Patronus, Prongs, represented her father. While her animagus represented her position as the Mistress of Death and her Dogfather. Lei laughed at his confusion, "Sirius is my Godfather. However, he spent so much time as Padfoot that the traits of a dog carried over to his human form. He even had this loud, barking laugh that was severely contagious."

So here Stefan was leading a dirt-covered large black dog into his home after leaving the town square. He had spent some time trying to locate Katherine after she had threatened Elena to not see Stefan anymore. Stefan refused to hide from his sire, he wanted to hunt her down and get rid of her before Elena or anyone could get hurt. He was going to head home when Lei approached him with the idea of pranking his brother. It was just a harmless prank. Neither noticed Katherine watching them from afar, or seeing Hermione leaving one of the small shops with new blankets for the twins. Katherine did, smirking to herself.

Shadow padded up the stairs into the spacious sitting room, sniffed out Damon's favorite armchair and jumped into it, and shook her fur out. Dirt and debris from outside were flung everywhere but mostly stuck to the comfy armchair. "Alright, that's enough. Now let's go wash the rest off before he gets back," Stefan tried to hide the smile but failed. He knew Damon was going to blow a gasket when he sat down in his favorite chair. Shadow huffed while following Stefan to Damon's shower, he wasn't about to dirty his own when Damon has the nicer one.

After rinsing off all the dirt, Stefan turned off the shower and cringed at the mess left behind. He didn't catch Shadow in time with the towel he had. He found her rolling on Damon's bed. Stefan heard Damon enter the room, "What the HELL? THERE'S A DOG IN MY HOUSE, ON MY BED!!" Stefan came into the room and couldn't help but laugh at the sight of Shadow rolling on Damon's bed trying to dry herself off. Damon moves his glare from Shadow to a laughing Stefan. Then turns back to Shadow as she grips one of his expensive feather pillows and tears it to shreds, getting feathers everywhere. "Those are five hundred dollar pillows," Damon calmly spoke, too angry to yell. So Shadow looks at Damon, part of the pillow in her jaws still, and shakes her head, sending feathers flying. Stefan is practically on the floor and has tears in his eyes from laughing so hard.

They were so occupied with what was going on none of them heard the door open or Elena walk up the stairs to Damon's room. She had gotten a frantic call from Caroline a few minutes ago and rushed over before Caroline could explain everything. Elena thought Stefan or Damon were being attacked by Katherine so she rushed over to check on them. Stefan noticed Elena first, "Elena, what are you doing here?" She stood at the door staring at the mess before she snapped out of it, "Caroline called me to tell me Katherine attacked someone and I thought it was one of you."

Just as she finished saying that, Damon's phone rang, "Blondie Vamp, now's not a good time." Caroline cut him off, "Katherine attacked Hermione!" Shadow dropped the empty pillow and growled, she heard Caroline loud and clear. Shadow shifted back to Lei, got off the bed, waved her wand to repair the damage, and disappeared. "Caroline. Where are you?" Damon stared wide-eyed at the newly made bed where Leilani once was. "At their place. I threw Katherine off of Hermione then she just took off, so I brought Hermione home," Caroline said. She was in shock that Katherine hurt Hermione, not understanding why she would attack her.