The Day It Had To Begin:

Hello my name is Richard Heartman and I am the driver of the North Western Railway's Number 3. I work alongside Harry the driver of Henry. Right now I am in the office and I have found this diary and I decided to tell my story so let me start from the beginning.

It was the year 1976, November 17th 1976 to be exact. It was the day Henry was first pulling the Flying Kipper. And as we headed down the line a storm started to come in. As we pulling the train we the signal was telling us to go but when we continued down the line we saw Donald up ahead with a different train and all of a sudden lightning hit us. Then all of a sudden we all heard the noise of a crash. I woke up unconscious and saw the Scrapyards come into view. I looked and I couldn't see Henry, the flying kipper; Harry, Donald or his train. I don't know what happened so I decided to walk to the scrapyards to see what happened. When I walked in I saw Thomas himself at the scrapyards.

May 2nd 1978:
Then I saw the back of Thomas and I think I saw Henry being pushed into the smelters yard. I heard his screams and knew it was him. I then saw Harry at gunpoint. I raced to the scene and tackled the man with the gun. Then when I knocked him out he then me and Harry went to Thomas. Then we saw Dodge one of the Iron Twin Diesels. He backed up and pushed Thomas into the smelters yard. Thomas started to scream for us to help but it was too late. We heard the fire take over Thomas and he was gone just like that. Thomas The Tank Engine was dead. We walked around and then we saw Gordon. He was sad as we saw him. He was outside of the scrapyards and we asked what had happened. He started saying things like, "I saw my brothers get scrapped and I'm next" "Thomas my friend is dead". He had lost a buffer and said he was happy that at least Henry's crew survived. I asked him what had happened to the railway.

He said that Sir Topham Hatt was killed by accidentally drinking oil fuel instead of water

He said that Sir Topham Hatt was killed by accidentally drinking oil fuel instead of water. His brother took over the railway and all of us. He already scrapped a few engines but some are hiding around the railway. Then Kieth and Frank came out of his cab. They both said they were suppose to die and Gordon was soon going to be scrapped. We couldn't believe they were still alive. Gordon said that several engines have passed by. Those being Donald shot down the line the night before with a goodstrain being chased by D261. Then Duck with a passenger train ran away being chased by men and planes 2 days before we came. Then lastly he saw Percy raced by with Annie And Clarabel the morning we came. We decided to get Gordon out of here before we were killed like Thomas.

Log 2
We were about to leave since we had to get ready since all of a sudden we had lost some materials so we had to find some here. That's when we saw Splatter stop besides us and started to switch track to take us away. We then jumped into Gordon and we raced away. Kieth, Frank, Harry, I and Gordon luckily made it out alive since we all got on board. We steamed away as fast as we could. Luckily there were two fireman's and two drivers so we got faster and faster. Gordon was sad looking down at his buffers but turned his face into a mad face looking straight down the line. We raced down the line when we passed Douglas who had a passenger train. We continued on since we couldn't stop. We decided to head to Kildane for the night since it was getting late.

Log 3
We arrived at Kildane and saw vans and trucks so we decided to take them tomorrow with us for survivors. We also saw a green express break coach on the sidings confused why it was still there since all the green and red express coaches were scrapped due to the Mainland using blue and yellow express coaches like Pip and Emma. Well I'll tell more things tomorrow goodnight.