Jason: None of this is funny. Look, I don't believe in that supernatural crap, all right? But this cult is dangerous. We have to be smart about this. I made a list.

Jason shows them the list.

Jason: Everywhere these freaks have been seen. We divide and conquer. Check them out.

Freshman: We should add Refer Rick's house to this.

Jason: What?

Freshman: Refer Rick. He's Eddie's supplier. He's supposed to be in prison, but someone spotted him back in his house. Now my parents are freaking out and shit. But it's probably nothing. I don't know.

Jason: No, that's good. That's good. No stones unturned.

He then writes down Refer Rick on the list.
____________________________________

Back with the others. They drove to an abandoned house, which is supposed to be Victor Creel's house. And the house where Max saw when she almost died.

Ro's POV

Steve and Nancy started to remove the nails from a wooden board that covered the door.

When they done, they put the wooden board down to reveal the the door.

Steve then tries to open the door, but couldn't open it.

Steve: It's locked.

Steve: Should I knock to see if anybody's home.

Robin: No need.

We turned back to see Robin with a brick.

Robin: I found a key.

Robin throws the brick at the stain glass window on the door, which makes a sharp hole

Steve pokes his arm through the hole and reaches the knob and opens it.

With our flashlights on, we slowly got in the house.

We looked around a little bit and everything was just old and dusty.

Max: Hey guys? You all see that right.

We all went to Max to see what she was looking at. It was a grandfather clock.

Dustin: Yeah.

Ro: Yeah.

Nancy: Is this what you saw? In your visions?

Max nods her head.

Robin: I mean, it's just a clock. Right?

Robin gets closer to the clock and wipes the dust off the face.

Robin: Like a normal old clock.

Steve: Why is this wizard obsessed with clock? Maybe he's a clockmaker or something?

Dustin: I think you cracked the case, Steve.

Nancy: All I know is the answers are here somewhere. Okay everyone stay in groups of 2-3. Robin, Ro, upstairs.

Robin and I followed Nancy upstairs while Max and Lucas teams up only leaving Steve and Dustin.