Lucas looks at Max.

We later explained everything to Lucas and now he knows about everything.
____________________________________
Ro's outfit

The next day, Lucas, Dustin, Steve, and I were doing research on this Victor Creel man, Robin and Nancy told us about

Steve: Okay, be honest. Do you guys understand any of this.

Lucas: No.

Ro: Kinda.

Dustin: Pretty straightforward.

Steve: Oh, straightforward, really?

Dustin: What's confusing to you? So far, everyone Vecna has cursed has died, except for this old Victor Creel dude Nancy found. He's the only known survivor. If anyone knows how to beat this curse, it's him.

Steve: Yeah, that's assuming he was cursed, which we don't even know. How can Vecna have existed in the '50s? It doesn't make sense.

Ro: Well, as far as we know, El didn't create the Upside Down. She opened a gate to it.

Dustin: So it means the Upside Down has probably been around for thousands of years. Millions. I wouldn't be surprised if it predated the dinosaurs.

Steve: Dinosaurs? What are we-

Lucas: Okay, okay, but if a gate didn't exist in the '50s, how did Vecna get through?

Steve: And he's getting through now?

Lucas: And why now?

Steve: And why then? Just pops out in the '50s, kills one family, and he's like, "I'm good.". And poof, he just disappears. Just gone? Only to return 30 years later and start killing some random teens? Nah, I don't buy it.

Steve sighs.

Steve: Straightforward, my ass. Honestly Henderson, a little humility now and then, it wouldn't hurt you.

Dustin: Sorry.

After that conversation, I looked at Max who was sitting at a desk with the back of her head behind us. Dustin and Lucas looks at her too.

Dustin: Any idea what she's writing?

Now Steve is looking at her.

Dustin: Did she sleep?

Ro: I mean, would you?

We then hear the basement door open, and see Nancy and Robin.

Nancy: Okay so, we have a plan.

We all sat down and the two girls explained.

Robin: Thanks to Nancy's newspaper minions, we are now rockstar psychology students at the University of Notre Dame.

Nancy: I'm now Ruth.

Robin: And I'm Rose.

Steve: Ruth?