2

"No? But why?" Naruto face more surprised than not disappointed.

"I don't like sports." Sasuke lied, he did liked sports. He just hated the crowd, the loud cheering. It irritated him.

"But this will be interesti-" The blond followed Sasuke inside.

"My answer is still no, I can give back the money for the ticket." Sasuke said getting his wallet out. Naruto smile disappeared but he shook his head.

"No it's fine, I get it. I will see you tomorrow then." Naruto said, before pushing the ticket in the raven hand and disappearing.

Sasuke felt kinda guilty but at the same time, he was glad that he didn't needed to go.
He knew that he should work on how to interact with people. Sasuke just couldn't bring himself to do it.

He put the ticket in his pocket because he couldn't see any trashcan nearby.

The raven walked to class, he hated math. He was a straight A student but only because he didn't wanna disappoint his parents.

Sasuke hated his teacher, he absolutely hated classes he prefers to read or listen to music, then study at home.
It was more peaceful.

More quiet.

So that's what he did, he was reading and listening to music in the last row. The teacher was old and she never walked all the way to the end.
Sasuke was lucky that he got a seat there.

His classes were boring, and reading smut was always more appealing.

He still didn't finished the previous book he had read even though he was very close to finishing it.

The raven knew that he needed to look for something new already.

His first class ended pretty quickly, in the second one he will have to hand in his essay.
The raven already wrote that one week ago.

He walks through the hallways, trying to ignore all the cheerleaders giggling when they see the basketball players.

Sasuke just walked past them quickly so he can get in the 213 classroom.

The raven walks inside and sits down to the empty desk. He liked getting early in the room so he can sit at the back.

He sits down and puts his head down until he waits.

_______________________________

"Naruto get your ass here!" Kiba shouts for me as the blond was talking to Ino.

Naruto looks at him and smile and show him one more minute.

"So you can get some drink right?" Ino asks, she will be the one who is hosting the party at her house.

Naruto nods, his father promised him to buy some alcohol for him and his friends.

"Yeah, when will the party starts?" The basketball player asks, he figured Ino would want him to be there earlier to help her.

"I need you at my house at 9 but the party starts at 10." She pushes him away so he can go and warm up with the others.

Naruto laughs and stands in the circle where everyone was streaching.

He starts from head to toe.

More people started gathering, the blond was kinda sad that Sasuke didn't wanted to come.
Naruto figured Sasuke had horrible social anxiety or he was just very antisocial.

But the blond found Sasuke interesting.

"Their team is good, but if we do our best we can win easily. Don't get nervous or you will miss, try to enjoy and work together." Naruto gave his motivation speech he always does.