Chapter One

It was a sunny day, and the little fillies and colts were on their way to school.

The sound of laughter and hooves running along the path could be heard as they made their way inside.

Diamond Tiara and her best friend Silver Spoon walked in and when they saw the Cutie Mark Crusaders, they began to throw their usual insults of "Blank Flank" at the young fillies.

Scootalo, Sweetie Belle, and Apple Bloom simply ignored them.

As everyone began to sit down at their desks, Cheerilee smiled her cheerful smile at her young pupils.

Then, she walked over to the classroom chalkboard, where she began writing a specific word using different pieces of chalk, particularly in rainbow colors.

A few minutes later, the bell began to chime, indicating that it was time for class to begin.

"Well, good morning every pony"!

Cheerilee smiled cheerfully, as she turned her attention the class.

"Good morning Miss Cheerilee"!

The whole class replied back together in harmony.

"This is going to be a fun and interesting week, because today we have a new student who will be joining our class".

Cheerilee observed the reaction of her students, and most of them seemed to be just as excited as she was.

As for Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, this would give them the perfect opportunity to do some hurtful teasing.

The two of them snickered quietly to each other with scheming looks on their faces.

"Princess Celestia and Princess Luna will be here shortly and they will be introducing our new student. Isn't that exciting, every pony"?

Once again, Cheerliee gave her usual smile and the fillies and colts clapped their hooves in applause.

Then, out of nowhere, a golden and an indigo aurora appeared before everyone.

The front door of the school opened.

Then, four Cantetlot Royal Guards entered.

"Presenting...Princess Celestia and Princess Luna"!

Everyone watched in awe as the Royal Sisters walked across a red carpet, their wings opening out in the air.

Cheerilee walked over to them and did a formal bow.

"It is an honor to have you visit the Ponyville schoolhouse".

She said with a polite smile.

Princess Celestia and Princess Luna gave a polite nod and then they closed their wings.

The new pony was hiding behind them.

With a smile, the Princess Of The Sun lifted up her hoof and gave the young mare a gentle push of encouragement.

Cheerilee and her students gasped in amazement.

The new pony was a fully-grown mare.

Her mane and tail were brightly rainbow-colored and her eyes were the same color as her mane and tail.

And her coat on her body was the same as Princess Luna's, as well as her unicorn horn.

"This is Astelle. She is a special needs pony. My sister and I have been teaching her".

Princess Luna said with a smile, and her older sister looked back at her with the same smile.