Part4

Not proofread,

The dust particles collect in a corner before being sweeped into the dustpan.

Taehyung sighs, straightens his back and groans in utmost agony.

"Dang, I'm getting old at just twenty two.." he huffed before raising the dustpan and walking over to throw the dirt on the dustbin.

Hearing some students coming, Taehyung looked around and blinked to see it was the same new guy coming inside the gymnasium with his new friends.

"The mascot is really cute"

"Do you really own a teddy bear?"

"N-no I don't what makes you think?"

The ravenette's voice turned defensive and Taehyung sighed knowing it was obvious that he was lying, but paid no attention because it was none of his business, and started doing his work.

"Don't know, but you seem to like the bear mascot"

"Yeah, I do.." Jeongguk shrugged, looking down at the phone. "But it's weird why would you think that"

"Dude, I was joking okay.."

Jeongguk simply nodded, feeling too unbothered to respond, but his eyes fell on something just as he saw the cleaner walking past their group.

"Eh- excuse me."

Jeongguk unhesitantly called out for Taehyung who stopped in his tracks, and turned around being confused.

Jeongguk crouched down and picked up the key ring which had fallen from Taehyung's pocket.

"I think it's yours-oh you have the same mascot" Jeongguk blinked down at the cute brown bear key ring.

Taehyung felt like the young student doesn't wasn't even supposed to speak out his mind.

Maybe it was because he had heard and released Jeongguk was talking about the same bear mascot, or maybe the way Jeongguk's finger padded on the keyring with curiosity on the material, and how his eyes hold a pleasant crinkle.

Made Taehyung let out, "you can keep, if you like it" he politely said.

But it seemed to snap Jeongguk as he glanced up at him.

"Oh, no-I was just saying, I don't need it. But thanks" his lips slowly raised up and Taehyung couldn't seem to avoid noticing it. "Honestly...you kind of look like a bear..."

The smile dropped from his face as Taehyung bursted into chuckles, "a bear?"

"N-no not in an offensive way, I don't know what I'm saying..." Jeongguk's lips flattened. "Gotta go, my classes are starting soon"

Taehyung bit his lips to stop his giggles and nodded. "Sure see you,"

"Ah, yea" Jeongguk seemed nervous as he rubbed his nape.

Taehyung craned his neck and eyed the younger as he grouped along with his friends and went to the next class.

"Cute.."

And eyed at the bear key ring in his hand.

"Seriously, I look like a bear?" He tilted his head.

Bear,

"Bear..."

Taehyung widened his eyes, hands tightening the hold on the pen he was holding before he spaced out.