Meeting the New Masters.

Aesthetic made by me. No one take it as it took a while to find an app on my laptop create this masterpiece.

Everyone looks at the hologram in front of them as it begins. Several clone who are part of the 501st, 104th and 212th jump when a voice like a commentator or a news reporter is suddenly heard after some music.

"A galaxy divided! Striking swiftly after the Battle of Geonosis, Count Dooku's droid army has seized control of the major hyperspace lanes separating the Republic from the majority of its clone army. With few clones available the Jedi generals cannot gain a foothold in the Outer Rim. As more and more planets choose to join Dooku's Separatists.

While the Jedi are occupied fighting a war, no one is left to keep the peace. Chaos and spread and the innocent become victims in a lawless galaxy. Crime lord Jabba the Hutt's son has been kidnapped by a rival band of pirates. Desperate to save his son, Jabba puts out a call for help. A call the Jedi are cautious to answer." 

Anakin and Ahsoka looked at each other remembering what happened trying to get Jabba's son back to Tatooine.

Whereas Obi-Wan and Zivida remember the negotiations with the Hutts were hard work, but no one calls them "The Negotiators" for no reason who also despise politics, but their allegiance remains true to the Republic, Jedi Order and Democracy unlike their friends who question everything. Everyone else looks at the four Jedi who were involved on this Mission and raise their eyebrows wondering what happened on the mission.

"We remember that mission. /Mhi partaylir that aka." The four jedi said in Galactic Basic and Mando'a.

"It was the first time we met our masters." Ahsoka informed the others around them.

"Technically, it was our second, the Battle of Chrystophsis was our first." Zivida corrected her vod'ika.

"Only you would remember that 'Vidia." Anakin stated.

"Why would Commander Cyn, be the only one remember that General Skywalker?" A young padawan asked, named Caleb Dume.

"Because I have a photographic memory." Zivida replied with a tilt of her head.

Zivida's head tilt - Mando's is the only one that looked right

Some of those watching the holovids nodded their heads as they wondered how she remembered everything. It is simultaneously a blessing and curse as Zivida can remember her childhood trauma.

Ship to Christophsis:

On a ship heading to the battle of Christophsis stood a young Torgruta who was practically jumping up and down in her spot where she was stand whilst a slightly older Mandalorian was standing next to her deep in thought. Their names were Ahsoka Tano and Zivida Cyn.