"Ow! I'm sorry, Mama! Damn!" She said as she moved away from her, Quinn looking her up and down before hitting her arm again. "Ow!"

"Don't do it again."

He sighed

He sighed.

"Jazz."

He sighed again.

"Jasp."

He sighed louder.

"Fucks sake JASPER!" Rosalie snapped, Jasper turning to look at his family. He looked bad, like before he met Ezra type. "We get it! You miss her! Go and fucking see her or something and stop with the damn sighing!"

"....you want me to kidnap her? I don't think she'll appreciate that." Jasper tiredly said, turning back to stare out the window as they groaned. He had never gone more than an hour without seeing Ezra, and now it's been almost two months. All he's done was sit in the same spot and sigh, barely even going out to hunt unless he desperately needed to.

They had called every night, making sure to give updates throughout the day. And maybe he lied a few times and told her he was hunting regularly when he hadn't in days.

"Jazz, you've gotta hunt." And Alice was met with a sigh.

" And Alice was met with a sigh

"I cannot believe she did that. Like, I somewhat believe it, but it's kinda hard to believe, y'know?" Jacob said as Ezra helped him work on some motorcycles. She had just told him about Bella's adventure the previous day, where the girl suddenly decided to get on a motorcycle with a random biker.

"Yeah, totally. And Charlie was ripping her a new one when I had left. 'You can't just hop on motorcycles with strangers because you think you know them' and all that jazz." Ezra said, sighing and wiping her forehead.

"She was actually the one who brought these boys in." Jacob informed her, Ezra's mouth dropping as she looked the bikes over.

"No way. Our neighbor literally tossed these yesterday." Ezra said as she shook her head, Jacob huffing a laugh.

"If we're gonna be working on this everyday, we should probably include homework." Bella said as she leaned against the wall, Jacob adverting his gaze when she winked and twirled her hair. "Don't want Dad to think I'm a bad influence on you."

"You? Influence me?" Jacob snorted, shaking his head in disbelief.

"I am older than you." Bella said in embarrassment, Jacob sharing a look with Ezra.

"Age ain't nothin but a number, Bella. Plus, Ezzie is the bigger influence. She's the one who got me the tools." Ezra swatted him with a rag, Jacob laughing and sticking his tongue out at her. "Oh, if Charlie found out."

"Charlie doesn't need to know." Bella snapped, looking over at Ezra.

"Look away before I make you." Ezra said without looking up from her bike, Bella doing so. "Stupid bum bitch."

"Jake! You in there?"

"It's cool. It's just my boys." Jacob said when Bella went to cover the bikes, two boys popping up.

"Hey, Jake!"

"Hey guys. This is Ezzie and Isabella." Jacob introduced them, Ezra perking up and waving as she polished her bike. "Girls, this is Embry and Quil."

"Nice names." Ezra said as she stood next to Jacob. "Seriously."

"Thanks. I'm assuming 'Ezzie' is short for something?" Embry asked, Bella glaring at the back of her head.

"Ezra."

"So, the bike story Jacob told us is true?" Quil asked, his attention on Ezra.

"Yup! Taught him everything he knows." Bella chimed in, being ignored as Ezra nodded.

"Huh....what about the part where you're his girlfriend?" Ezra placed a hand on her chest and looked at Jacob, who was gawking at his friends as they laughed.

"Well I would be honored. Seems like Jasper's got some more competition."

"I said she was a girl and a friend." Jacob sputtered, Quil turning to his other friend.

"Embry, do you remember him making that distinction?"

"Nope!"

"So, I guess you guys have girlfriends." Ezra fake gagged at the tone Bella used, Jacob rolling his eyes.

"Right. If taking your cousin to prom counts." Quil glared at him as Embry and Ezra doubled over in laughter.

"Yeah, that's still a riot. You want funny, Black? I'll give you funny." Quil playfully charged at Jacob, Embry and Ezra making bets on who would win.

Timeskip

"Jake! Come eat, man!" Ezra yelled as she pounded on Jacob's room door. He groaned in response, obviously in the middle of taking a nap. He had confided in Ezra after shifting, which led to her speeding over so she could see his wolf. "Let's go! Come on!"

"I'm going out with the guys." Jacob said after inhaling the food Ezra cooked, the girl's mouth dropping as she stared at his plate. "What?"

"That was a fucking mountain of food you just inhaled!" She gawked, Jacob shrugging as he ruffled her hair and left, Ezra blinking rapidly.

"Oh my fuck man, why can't she just go back to fucking Arizona." Ezra groaned as she groggily got off of the couch, going out to where Jacob was.

"-I'M FUCKING GAY FOR FUCKS SAKE!" Jacob exploded, trying to calm himself down before he shifted. Ezra pat his shoulder, the boy leaning into her touch as he took deep breath's.

"Yeah right." Bella scoffed, flipping her hair. "Sure."

"I'm gonna hit her." Jacob said as he turned to Ezra, the girl tutting and shaking her head.

"Maybe I am the influence." She mumbled, Jacob cracking a smile. Bella screeched and stomped her feet, pointing at Ezra.

"It's you and your fag ways!"

"I'm gonna hit her." Ezra said, Jacob pulling her back. He hoisted her up and carried her back into his house, the rest of the guys following.