30

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 ღ

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 ღ .

For the past 3 weeks Kennedy has been locked up inside her house.

She was blasting music and crying nonstop just when she thought she couldn't cry anymore she would have a flash back and start back crying.

Nightmares , sleep paralysis , Depression, and Guilt Kennedy was slowly being eaten up by her own thoughts.

She heard a knock at the door and groaned as she forced herself to get out of bed.

"You not going to the funeral." Bear asked and she shook her head

Bear was concerned Kennedy didn't even look like herself she looked sick.

"Ken , have you been eating right ?" Aaliyah asked

"Look I don't really feel like talking right now.. I'll call y'all later."

"You said that shit a week ago." Malani rolled her eyes

"Damn my bad sorry the only thing on my mind is that somebody died in my hands my fuckin bad." She mugged her and then slammed the door.

"Pissing me off." Kennedy mumbled and she walked to her kitchen.

She looked in the fridge and sighed seeing she was out of almost everything

She meant to go shopping last week but she didn't have the energy.

She wiped the tears from her face that she didn't know were coming down and went in the bathroom to do her hygienes.

She felt so....drained

She slipped in her her gray sweats and her black hoodie.

She threw her crocs on and put her hood over her head.

She grabbed her keys and headed outside.

Her heart beat started slowing down as she approached the area where everything happened and she held her hand to her heart.

Maybe she was hearing things but she started hearing small screams.

She closed her eyes and started counting backwards from ten when she felt a small tap on her shoulder.

"You good?" A random asked

She nodded her head and started going towards her car.

. . .