Ekim swallowed and closed her mouth. She didn't expect him to read her mind, even though he always did. He seemed to know her better than Aziz did.

"I know you want to forget everything, Ekim, but I wasn't the only one who felt passionate last night."

He was right. She relished every minute of it. She had a better time than she had with her ex-boyfriend. No, she enjoyed it, but going from one brother to the other was immoral.

"I'm not capable of doing it." Kanat pushed his head closer to Ekim's face until their noses met.

"Are you certain you don't want to recall anything?"

Ekim's heart began to race so quickly that she was convinced it would leap out of her chest at any moment.

"Kanat..."

She couldn't say anything else because his lips lightly brushed hers. His luscious lips were assisting her in recalling the event. The girl had no idea how much she missed his kisses. Ekim's hands reached for his hair. As he led her in, she lay down. Perhaps he was right. Maybe they shouldn't think of last night as a mistake. because they were repeating the error they had made the night before. And, to be honest, Ekim didn't appear to mind at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Delicious." Kanat exclaimed after tasting the pancakes, which Ekim did after placing the potholder on her bed.

"I'm delighted you enjoy it." She sampled the meal and had to admit that she did a very decent job with the breakfast.

"You look happy." Kanat noted how joyfully she ate her meal.

"I am." Ekim responded before taking a sip from her glass. He gave her a cheek kiss and kept eating. At that point, Ekim quit battling him. She simply stopped and relished every moment with him. She had lost sight of the situation's ethics.

"Won't your mother be back soon?" As she sliced part of her pancakes, he inquired.

"No, she'll be in the hospital for a week. It happens when you are desperate for money. So she'll be there tomorrow evening."

Kanat always felt sorry for Ekim because of this. Her mother was always away trying to build a better life for her daughter, while she learned to be independent and lived more alone than with her mother.

"Ekim." The girl set her fork down and glanced at him. Her dark eyes, which he adored, cast a questioning glance at him.

"I'm in love with you."

She didn't say anything and didn't look astonished. She merely stared at him, saying nothing. He was expecting that. How could a girl love him after being in love with his brother the day before? They'd also slept with each other twice, and everyone knew that sex and love were not the same thing.

"I know. I was always aware of it." Kanat's eyes widened in shock.

"Did you?"

"How could I possibly not? I mean, I loved how much your eyes adored me. Every time I averted my gaze, I felt your gaze. But Aziz saw it and despised it whenever I spoke to you because he was worried I would leave him to be with you. That's why, whenever I spoke to you, he was always opposed to it. Because every girl I know, with the exception of Hazal and Ayşe, wishes to be with you."

He was unaware of his brother's knowledge of his sentiments. Was he really so obvious?

"I used to be envious of the girls you were with because I wished I could be them simply to be with you. Because you are a wonderful person, I was envious of the way you constantly paid attention to your girlfriends."

Was she about to confess? Kanat had no idea what she was talking about. When she talked about feelings, she was always so perplexing.

"I'm not sure if I'm in love or attracted to you, but I know I want to find it out with you. Do you want to be my boyfriend, Kanat Bey?"

He had no idea this would happen. How could you have known that would happen? Everyone knew Ekim liked to do unusual things.

"I'd love to." He spoke before kissing her on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone in the school was taken aback when they saw Ekim and Kanat together. They went hand in hand and kissed each other sweetly and gently, especially Kanat. It was as if he was claiming her in front of everyone, declaring that she was solely his. Kanat gave every boy who approached Ekim a harsh and frightening look, causing them to flee as fast as their legs could carry them.

Aziz blew up when he spotted his ex-girlfriend with his brother. Firstly, he had no idea about his break-up with Ekim, and secondly, he didn't anticipate her being with his brother of all the boys. To his brother, who has been attempting to snitch her away since the beginning. He was unworthy of her. That was all he could say. The situation quickly escalated. Aziz tried to hit Ekim, who hadn't expected him to be that violent, but Kanat seized his arm at the last moment and punched him in the face with his fist. Yeah, Ekim was taken aback by the abrupt brutality, but it was really rather fulfilling. She didn't stop him at first, but when Kanat didn't calm down, she pushed him away and explained how she despised him when he became violent.

When Hazal saw them together, she was overjoyed and began fangirling like a young girl. She hugged and congratulated them, especially Kanat, who could now finally have the girl he desired.

Ayşe was taken aback. It was like she met her ex boyfriend yesterday and now she met a new  one. But she preferred him over the other one.

Bekir has no recollection of being with Aziz, and Leyla was embarrassed by Melissa because Ekim asked her to. Ekim lost all patience with Leyla's actions, and Melissa and her became incredibly good friends once she became normal after getting together with Ozan. So it was Melissa's delight to help her friend out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was surprised that their relationship lasted longer than they had anticipated. Every time Ekim was angry, she immediately told Kanat about it, and the same thing happened otherwise. They talked a lot, something none of them expected. They discussed everything and had no secrets in their relationship. Everyone knew that if you told Ekim a secret, she would tell it Kanat, and if you told Kanat a secret, Ekim would be aware of it.

They were both the school's sweethearts throughout their last two years of high school. Girls were envious of Ekim, while boys wished they could take Kanat's position.

"Our last day of school is tomorrow." Kanat commented as they strolled hand in hand down the beach.

"Can you believe it?" She asked him with a smile on her face. Time certainly flew by. It seems like yesterday when she asked him to be in a relationship.

"I can't," he said as he gazed out at the beautiful water.

"Kanat." She quickly spoke out. The boy tilted his head to face her. Her tone was solemn. He was telling him something he didn't want to hear, and he knew it.

"I know you're aware of it, but I've never told you explicitly how I feel about you."

Even after two years, Ekim never revealed her true feelings, which led to the majority of their fights. He was always unsure whether or not she truly loved him.

"I love you so much. I had no idea love could be that profound. I never imagined I could love someone as much as I love you."

She kissed him on the lips while standing on her toes. Kanat warmly accepted the girl's kiss and deepened it.

"I love you too, kahraman kız."