"Is anyone inside?" I hear as we run past the person. 

"Please let us in." I hear people say. 

We move our way to the front. 

"IS ANYONE THERE!?" yells Muyeong. 

I move to the wall and start climbing it. 

"I don't think anyone is there." I hear Muyeong say.

I continue to climb. The people below me say, "Let us climb the wall!"

The fence shakes when all the people start climbing. 

"Get off the fence at once!" Someone inside yells. 

I was near the top but I stopped when I heard that voice. 

"Someone's inside!" A person below me yells.

Because I was near the top, when the person peered over he drew his bow at me and aimed his arrow at me. When I see his fingers slipping, I let go of the wall. I closed my eyes as I was free falling.

I knew this was the end of me Kim Kwan. 

But someone caught me. I landed in their arms. I slowly opened my eyes just to see Chang's face close to mine. 

"Kwan are you alright!?" Muyeong yells worriedly. 

I continued looking at Chang and nod my head at his question. 

Chang snaps out of it and lets me go making sure I was on the ground safely. 

Muyeong looks up at the wall and yells, "You idiot! He is the Crown Prince of this nation! Open the gate now!!"

A man in white peeks his head over the gate and yells back, "Don't try to fool me! Don't give me your nonsense, and scram! All of you! Anyone who climbs over this wall shall be dealt with by law!"

More people start climbing the wall. The wall starts shaking and moving.

The man above screams, "Get down! Down! Didn't you hear me? Push them off!"

More men behind the wall points sticks at people climbing the wall. Hitting them making the people fall off the wall down to the ground. 

More arrows hit the ground. I grab Chang's hand just knowing this is our end. 

The crowd and us included move back. 

"How dare you?" Muyeong screams at the men. 

The man in white yells, "If you get any closer, these arrows will pierce your bodies!"

A lady in the crowd cries out, "I beg you. Please help us! Please don't leave us here to die!"

The growls of the monsters got louder. I felt my own tears going down my eyes.

'I don't want to die just yet.' I thought. 

The people ran to the wall. I turn my head to see the monsters jumping on people biting at them. The crowd was screaming and running in different directions. 

"Your Royal Highness.. Kwan, you both must go. Run! Everyone, run! Run away!!" Muyeong yells at the people. 

The three of us slid down a slope near the barracks. We continued running but had to redirect because the monster slid down the slope towards us.