(21), hurt by him

Začít od začátku

matt hummed, taking a smile, "yeah. me and kens are matching. her idea." he took kensly under his arm.

nick stepped forward, swiping kensly and tienna. "okay. let's go."

as the three left, matt and chris were left behind with joseph who soon walked away from the awkwardness. matt sighed as he turned to chris. "i really don't like that guy."

"he is a jerk." chris agreed. "but it looks like he just wants to swoop in on kens . . ." his lips moved to the side.

"that's not gonna happen." matt shook his head. "kensly just needs to realize that he's just gonna use her and leave. she's too naive for that."

"well are you gonna go in and save the princess, matthew?" chris questioned playfully.

"maybe." matt replied with a shrug. he kept a close eye on kensly, seeing her in the kitchen with tienna and nick drinking caprisuns.

he then looked over, finding joseph with a friend of his. their eyes were both at kensly, joseph saying things about her to his friend. matt found it annoying, his fists were balled up now.

"ok." chris noticed, moving his brother away. "let's join them in the kitchen.

tonight was gonna be a long one.

🪷🕯🍃
[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]

kensly and matt were now dancing with one another. looking to the right of her, she seen the glare from lori. "why is she glaring at me?"

matt looked in her direction, lori looking away. "don't pay attention to her. she's just mad because she's a busty angel and you're a unique beautiful cowgirl."

she smiled at him, her hands wrapped around his neck. "oh matt. you know the right words to say to make a girl's heart jump."

"excuse me." joseph made his presence known. "can i steal kensly for a few?" he asked, a smirk heading at matt.

matt's nose flared, kensly took sight and placed her hands on his cheek to which he softened up. "sure. go ahead. i'll be in the kitchen kens."

kensly nodded, being led away as joseph took her upstairs. matt was now feeling jealous, he was mad that he was worried about what was gonna happen. he looked around the house, looking for his brothers or tienna.