-8/25/22- 「Chapter 2: ive given up on the chapter names」

Mulai dari awal

「 -Later- 」

"Ok Pinky, I have booked the wedding, so now we have to go put and buy the decorations and outfits." Brain said, walking over to where Pinky was at.

"Okay, so I think I white dress for me and a black suit for you, although I have thought it out and I think it would be better switched, but as you said, you don't think a dress would be good for you. POIT!" Pinky told Brain, quite logically for him.

"Yes, that is correct." Said Brain, who then let Pinky go on.

"Now, we can have little blue and red accents like we said before, like some little flower crowns or sewed on lace! NARF! :)" Pinky exclaimed, telling his plan.

"Sounds excellent, Pinky, but would one of us have just red or blue or would we have both?" The megalomaniac asked.

"I dunno, but I do know that I would at least have some blue and you would have some red! TROZ! It compliments the eyes :)"

"Good point, Pinky, very smart."

"Aw, thank you Brain!"

"No problem Pinky."

"Anyways, you said you wanted a suit, right?" Pinky asked, double checking.

"Yes."

"Aww, but you'd look so cute in a dress, TROZ! But it's okay, your choice! :)"

"Thank you Pinky." The Brain responded. Did Pinky think he'd look.. cute in a dress..?

"No problem!"

"Now, we shall go outfit shopping. Come, Pinky." Brain said, ushering Pinky to follow.

「 - Later, at the store. - 」

"Oo, Brain, this one looks nice!" Pinky exclaimed, looking at a poofy white wedding dress in a box. They WERE mice, after all. The smallest clothes that fit them were doll outfits.

"Yes it does, Pinky, but not as pretty as you?" The Brain said, trying to flirt. Please Brain, as I'm writing this I am cringing.

"Aw, Brain!"

"Anyways, Pinky, is that the dress you want?"

"Yep! :)"

"Put it in the cart so you can try it on. Remember Pinky, I can't see it until the wedding." Brain instructed Pinky.

"Kay!" Pinky said, smiling.

Brain smiled back. "While you're trying on the dress, I'm gonna be over in the suit section, so when you're done just head over there." Brain stated.

"Kay! Thanks Brain!" Pinky said, thanking his cagemate.

"No problem Pinky." Brain said, walking to where the doll suits were.

Later, back at the lab.

"Brain, did you get a suit with red accents? I'm just gonna glue some blue flowers onto my dress :)" Pinky stated happily. "Yes, I did" Brain said, taking his suit out from the packaging.

"Oo, it's very nice, Brain! POIT!" Pinky complimented. "Thank you, Pinky. Now, let's check if anyone has RSVPed for the wedding." Brain said, walking over to the mailbox.

"Okay! TROZ!" Pinky said, following his partner.

Brain flipped through all the envelopes that were sent back to them. "Looks like the Warner siblings have RSVPed, Dr. Scratchnsniff, Romy and....... oh no"

"What Brain? NARF!" Pinky said, looking over Brain's shoulder.

"Julia and Snowball RSVPed." Brain said, starting to get worried. "Oh, and Billie too." He added.

"Oo, yay! Billie is coming! She can help me with my dress! POIT!" Pinky exclaimed, smiling.

"She said she's coming with Julia, wonder what that's about?" Brain pondered. "I dunno." Pinky replied.

"Hmmm. Well, it seems everyone you invited is coming, so we'll be able to accommodate them easily." Brain stated. "We still need to set up the venue, though. Maybe the Warners could come over early and help us set up?"

"Oo, wonderful plan, Brain!" Pinky cheered. "Thank you, Pinky, go and call the Warner siblings now to ask them." Brain ordered his cagemate.

"Kay!" Pinky said, rushing over to a phone and starts to call the warners.

「 - Later, after the phone call - 」

"Well?" Brain asked, walking over to Pinky. "They said sure! NARF!" Pinky replied.

"Excellent! When will they be he-" Brain said, right when the doorbell rang.

"Oo, that might be them! TROZ!" Pinky said excitedly, jumping off the counter and running to the door. Brain just stood there as Pinky opened the door for their guests.

"Hi! :D" Pinky said as Yakko, Wakko, and Dot stood in the doorway. "Hello!" Wakko said happily. "Hello Warner siblings." Brain said, walking over to where Pinky stood.

"Hiya! We heard there was a wedding soon? About time." Yakko said. "What." Brain asked.

"What?"

"What do you mean by that.... Yak"

"Nothin', just its about time you two get married. Anyways, there IS a wedding, and we're not just hallucinating, right?" Yakko asked the two mice.

"Yep! POIT!" Pinky said happily.

"Yes, there is a wedding, but what do you mean by ab-" Brain started, but he was cut off my Wakko. "Does it matter? Come on, we need to set up!"

"It's gonna be in an orchard, the Colors are white with light red and blue accents."

"Yeah! So, what's the theme?" Dot asked Pinky and Brain.
"It's gonna be in an orchard, the Colors are white with light red and blue accents." Brain replied, remembering what the plan was.

"Oo, to compliment your eyes. I see." Dot replied, fascinated with the idea. "Yeah, it was Pinky's idea." Brain said.

"Yep! TROZ!"

"So, let's get on the road to the venue to start setting up." Brain stated. "Dibs on driving!" Yakko yelled before anyone else could.

"Ah man!" Wakko said, disappointed.

"Yakko, are you even old enough to drive?" The megalomaniac asked. "Yeah? I may look like a 14 year old but we've been around since the 30s, older than you technically." Was Yakko's response.

"Yup!" Wakko agrees.

"Alright, alright. Let's go." Brain said as they started to head out to the car.

-8-8-
A/N: IM SORRY IF THIS HAS SOME SPELLING JISTAKES I SPED-RUN THIS BECAUSE Auburn_Cat043 SAID SHELL READ THE YAKKO MILK FIC IF I GOT THIS PUBLISHED IN TIME ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING SO FAR