Michael Myers and Jaws Mixed dresm

Dream about Michael Myers and Jaws I had

I was on a cruise ship with my mother, my sister who is about five and my older brother who is about ten. I was about 3-4. Later on the ship we met the cruise director and later my brother kills someone.

"Michael what have you done?" Our mother demands as he is accused and I frown.

He runs off I try to follow him calling after him "Mikey. Mikey wait for me!" He pauses but then disappears completely. I try to follow trying to climb a steep hill but I fall halfway and begin to cry.

Later I'm at a home of some cruel people who are mean to me and treat me like a slave. We are at the ocean and this huge shark shows up and starts eating/ killing people. Just as the shark is about to attack me I am grabbed out of the way and look up into the face of a man in a white mask. "Mikey?" I whisper he doesn't respond.

Later they think they've killed the shark and are celebrating the shark appears again and kills lots of people as does a guy wearing a hockey mask and carrying a machete. He reminds me of my big brother but I know that he isn't. Yet, he doesn't kill me but rather kills those who were abusing me. Specifically the daughter and wife.

Later I see a guy in a white mask and jumpsuit and I whisper "Mikey?" He gets injured and they treat him like a slave making me angry. I don't know how but I help him regain his memory but again he leaves me behind.

Later I find him with a bunch of hippies and get jealous when I see girls flirting with him. He also seems to be focused on killing a specific young woman and whenever she's around it's as if I'm invisible. Upon seeing this I clench my fist in anger but eventually turn and walk away trying to fight back the tears that threaten to fall. It's evident that Mikey doesn't care about me or love me at all. No one does.