My Professor is my Husband - Part 2

Start from the beginning

'I also informed my friends in online for a meeting after the exams..' Wang Yibo is a excellent online gamer... After marriage he hesitate to talk about his dream to Zhan and the elder supports him and encourage him to follow his dream..

'Woahhh.. That's awesome Bo.. If you need any help we are here for you..' Yuchen said.. Hai Kuan is so proud of his brother and he is happy that he agreed to the marriage.. Now he knows Zhan is the only happiness of his baby brother and Zhan will do anything to make his husband happy and safe..

After dinner Yanli with Zhou Cheng and Yibo went to get ice cream.. Now it's only Haikuan, Yuchen and Zhan... Zhan cleared his throat when he feels a little uncomfortable because of the other two staring at him... 'I didn't do anything other than kissing.. Kuan ge  you should stop killing me with your stares.. Your baby brother is still virgin..' Yuchen can't help bursted into laughter..

'Peacock.. Stop laughing.. I can't handle myself if he is near me.. Give me some piece of ideas..' Haikuan sighed.. 'And ge you have all your weekends free stop fucking my brother like a beast he almost limping all the day.. I don't know how you tamed the grumpy cat..'

'It's a secret.. And..' Hai Kuan stopped talking he glanced at Zhan... 'I know your relationship is still hidden but now a days I don't know I feel so a little uneasy it feels like something bad will happen..' Zhan smiled and puts his hand on his shoulder..

'If our relationship become public then don't worry I will take care of it and I won't let anyone to hurt my husband..' Zhan said.. Yuchen let out a smile.. Haikuan is now releived because once of Zhan assure him then he don't need to worry about it... Soon the others joined them with ice cream but Zhan didn't fail to notice his Beloved who look like a blushing mess...

Few minutes earlier..

Yanli and Zhou Cheng with Yibo were waiting for the ice cream.. Yanli told to one of the chef to prepare... 'We have to visit father and mother.. They are missing us..' she said..

'Dont worry after exams we will have holidays so we will visit them and father said that they are in Shanghai for a deal..' Zhou Cheng said he slightly gestured his Shijie.. 'How are you bo.. I mean living with Zhan did he treat you well..' Yanli asked because of pregnancy she don't visit them often...

'He is best.. I'm really lucky to have him as my husband..' Yibo said with a soft smile they know how much they love each other.. 'But I don't know how my horny brother control himself not to pound on you like a beast..' Yibo shrinked a little between the two his ears turned to red..

'A Cheng stop teasing him..' Yanli tried to control her brother.. 'Come on Shijie my brother is so whipped for his cub.. I'm just surprised how he control him.. But Yibo..' The younger looked at Zhou Cheng.. 'My brother is a beast... Don't make him wait long..' Wang Yibo holds his reddened cheeks and blushed..

'Zhou Cheng..' Yanli shook her head and holds Yibo's hand.. 'Are you uncomfortable with him Bo..' Yibo shook his head and he know it's so hard for him to co trol his harmones.. He wants to be loved by his husband, wreck him hard but he is so shy.. 'Then let's go on the flow.. Don't think what Cheng said..' Yibo nodded his head but he can't stop thinking..

Now..

Xiao Zhan who looks at his husband who looks like a blushing mess.. 'Is everything okay cub..' The manly scent of his husband make Yibo crazy but he hide it and nod his head.. It's almost nine and it's their time to leave..

'Drive safe.. Call me when you reach..' Kuan said and hugged his brother.. Zhan and Yibo went to their car holding their hands.. 'Is something bothering you bub..' Zhan leaned on the car holding Yibo's waist pulling him closer towards him..