𝟎𝟒𝟎. ( who the fuck? )

Začít od začátku

"nothing," he just sighs, trying not to stress about how matt is going to beat his ass. he glances over at ross and aurora who are both still standing and mutters, "just sit down, i guess."

"okay..." aurora says questioningly, taking the empty spot next to him as ross does the same on the other side of her.

kingston holds back a groan at this. seriously, all he needed to do was make sure they did not sit next to each other.

makayla turns to her boyfriend. "what's up?" she questions.

"nothing," kingston immediately responds before receiving a look from her and changing his answer with a sigh, "matt's gonna kill me."

"huh?" her eyebrows are furrowed again.

kingston rolls his eyes and nudges his head to gesture at aurora and ross next to him. her eyes follow that direction, her face one of confusion before it suddenly clicks and she looks back to him. "oh," she says. "he's not gonna kill you," he probably will. "i'm sure you'll be fine."

"yeah," he just sighs, not convinced.

makayla raises her eyebrows, it surely can't be that bad. she's only heard about how matt hated him when he first met him because he thought he was into aurora, she didn't get to see the hatred live in person. "look," she changes the subject, nudging her head in front of them at the field. "the games starting."

the games been going on for ten minutes and it's got auroras full attention. matt's the goalie but she hasn't gotten a chance to see him defend the goal yet because the private school kids haven't even been able to get that close to the goal. her eyes are still on him though, they have been since he first walked out. he found her in the stands five seconds after he walked onto the field and she was sure to send him a grin and a wave. he returned the grin before walking over to his position to start the game.

he also hadn't noticed the guy sitting next to her, too focused on taking that bright grin of hers as his good luck charm.

she's still focused on the game until she hears the sound of a wrapper from next to her. she turns her head to find ross opening his twizzlers. "you're just now opening that?" she raises her eyebrows.

"yes," he answers, finally getting the package open and glancing over at her. "i was trying to focus on the game."

"you can eat and still focus on the game, dumb fuck," she tells him, picking up a twizzler from her already opened package and taking a bite of it. "that's what i've been doing."

"hm," he says, glancing down at his candy and picking up a piece. aurora watches as he does so and he looks over to her. "time to find out if this still tastes like shit, i guess."

she rolls her eyes. "well, go on then."

"alright," he shrugs. he takes a bite of the candy, his face staying the same as he chews it and only changing after he's swallowed it. "yup, still tastes like artificial rubber."

her jaw immediately drops in offense. "what the fuck is wrong with you?"

he immediately begins to laugh as aurora just sits there. once it dies down, he turns to her with a grin. "i'm just joking, rory."