the tears grew in her eyes while listening to the sound of his words.

"huh?! you hear me your a slut!" his voice screams with his finger pointing in her face.

before the boy could even talk matt sturniolo struts into the already open room.

"who the hell are you to talk to my girl like that?!" matthew boomed in his face.

"your girl here just tried having sex with me." the boy yells back.

without even a second going by matt's hands grab his neck with his slender fingers wrapping around them.

nate's feet reach off the floor as the noise of his now grumble only being   heard.

"matt." indie stated not moving from her spot.

nathan's hands go up in defense in front of matt's face.

"you talk to her like that again and i rip each and every single body part." he grits through his teeth.

"limb by fucking limb." matt told him making nate nod aggressively.

the boy drops him as the kid with frosted tips leaves the room and hearing the door of the house being shut.

matthew sturniolo turns to indie stewart who stood back to the wall she was on the whole time.

the teen boy walked closer to her making indie place her forehead on his chest.

and his arms instantly wrap around the girl neck.

it was jolene dawson birthday.

yay i guess.

and she was taking it all out.

renting a whole ass mansion with a champagne pool, like what?

a real celebrity DJ and all that crazy shit.

so indie matt, chris and nick all hauled themselves into the mansion with a sigh.

they were obviously gonna see nate and they were not so excited.

"split." they all hold pinkies.

"champagne pool in two hours." and with that nick and chris went to get owen while matt and indie went to go find a quiet room.

because what is better than one anxiety filled teen at a party, TWO anxiety filled teens at a party.

"here." matt stated like the coast was clear to the girl who was closing her eyes afraid of what they might open and see if the room wasn't empty.

"oh stop it there's no one here." he snatched her arm throwing her in the room.

she grumbles sitting down on the nicely made bed.

"hm this is comfortable." indie grins bouncing on the mattress.

"did you not learn your lesson when you heard that monkey falling off the bed song?" matt turns to her while closing the door softly.

"oh uh.." she laughs acting as if she wasn't jumping and flopping down.

for the next twenty minutes it was quiet and the two were ok their phones.

"you know their suspecting us." indie looks up from her device.

"who?"

"jolene and nate."

his eyebrows furrow scotching closest to her.

"how do you know."

"nate told me when he was yelling at me, he said he knows we aren't a thing or i don't know." indie shrugs her shoulders softly.