Doing Things I shouldn't be doing Part 1:

Jenna's POV:

I woke up around 6am. I groaned and turned over trying to fall back to sleep. After trying and trying and trying for what seemed like hour's, only turned out to be 10 minutes. I mentally slapped myself before getting up and openig my door. I poked my head out to see if any of the boys were up. I opened my door fully before shuffling downstairs and into the kitchen. I was walking past the counter when I noticed something hiding behind the toaster. I picked it up and it was a pack of cigarette's. I opened it and inside was 1 cigarette. I stared at it for a minute before taking it out and placing the empty packet behind the toaster again. I placed the cigarette on the table before turning around to the cupboards and I started to scavange for some food. Right at the back of the cupboard was a bottle of vodka and a lighter. I got them out the cupboard and placed them on the table with the cigarette. I just sat their staring at them. I didn't even notice Louis and Liam coming downstairs. I felt a tight grip on each of my shoulder's and I looked up to see the boy's, pissed. I gulped and opened my mouth to say 'They're not mine' but Louis beat me to it.

"Save it Jenna, we don't want to hear it"

"But, their not mine, I found the cigarette's behind the toaster and the vodka and lighter at the back of the cupboard" I said sticking up for myself.

Of course, the boy's didn't believe me. Liam shook his head and looked disappointed in me. Both of the boys grabbed hold of my bicep and pulled me upstairs to my room. I tried to get out of their grip, but it was a fricking death grip like always. I sighed before giving up. Louis sat on my bed and pulled me over his knee before pulling down my pajama bottoms and panties. I started squirming but it was no use. Louis had a tight grip on my waist to keep me in place.