Bad morning before school.. Part 3

Jenna's POV:

We got home and I ran upstairs. Louis told me to get downstairs now, and I obeyed right away. "Jenna, what happened?" Harry asked. I stayed silent until I was turned around and given 3 smacks. "I was um *cough* suspended *cough* for fighting and I ran away from Louis and got it out of the car" I said while mumbling. The four boys were furious in me and asked what happened. I took a deep breath and told them. "You're grounded for a month and you'll be recieving a spanking for those 3 nights." Liam said sternly. I nodded and he guided me over his lap. He tugged my pants and underwear down and started spanking me. After the 25th spank, he grabbed a hairbrush and started again. "LIAM, PLEASE STOP IM SORRY!" I said while sobbing. SPANK DON'T EVER GET INTO FIGHTS SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK AT SCHOOL AND SPANK SPANK NEVER RUN AWAY SPANK SPANK SPANK WHEN YOU KNOW SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK YOU'RE IN TROUBLE SPANK SPANK SPANK. "LIAM PLEASE IM SORRY I PROMISE I WON'T FIGHT AGAIN PLZ STOP!" Liam put down the brush and pulled up my underwear and pants. He hugged me and wiped away my tears. I turned to the guys "I'm sorry guys for fighting and I'm especially sorry for running away Louis!" I hugged them and kissed them. "We love you sweetie and we always will!" They all said. I smiled and they told me to go in the corner for 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes was up, I got ready for bed. "Liam?"I called out. "Yeah Jen?" He replied. "Are you gonna really spank me for those 3 nights?" I asked nervously. Liam nodded and replied with, "absolutely you deserve it now get to bed, I love you" I nodded and went to bed (GOT THIS IDEA FROM ANOTHER STORY (@1D_addicted) thanks for the idea !!