𝟬𝟱 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗅

There are many things that I would like to say to you

But I don't know how

Because maybe

You're gonna be the one that saves me

Wonderwall - Oasis

No trigger warning is needed in this Chapter!! YAY :)

[Jenny - Studio Killers]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Olivia's POV

I knock on their door with my handbag in one hand, which has his note hidden at the bottom of it, and James' hoodie in the other hand. The door opens and Steve and his broad smile greet me. I really needed to see that after the day I've had.

After I read his note, I threw up. I stayed in the backroom for most of the day, scared that if I went out front, I would see him there - waiting for me. Eventually, Wanda convinced me that it was okay to leave the backroom. But all throughout the day, I couldn't let go of the paranoid feeling I had that he was watching me. It's safe to say my day was crap.

"Hey, Tiny!" Steve involved me in a hug.

"Hi, Stevie." I hug him back.

"What you doing here?" He asks.

"I just wanted to return this." I lift up the hoodie.

"Oh, he's in the bathroom right now, but come in." He stepped aside, letting me in.

I walk into their apartment feeling relaxed. Steve walks over to the kitchen and grabs the lemonade from the fridge, pouring us a glass. He passes me a glass and we sit on the couch.

"So, how are you feeling, Tiny?"

"Better. Thank you for yesterday."

"No need to thank me, that's what family do."

My smile hits my eyes, as does his. In the little time I have known Steve, he has become a brother to me. A better brother than the one I currently have. A brother I didn't ask for but didn't know I needed until now. Just then, James walks out of the bathroom and stops when he sees me.

"Hey, Liv." He sits down next to me, just like last night.

"Hi, James." I smile at him, getting lost in his ocean-blue eyes.

I shake myself from my trance and remember why I came here. I turn my body and pick up his hoodie, giving it back to him."

"I was in such a rush this morning that I took your hoodie with me to work, sorry."

He laughs as he takes the hoodie from my hands. It hits me why he was laughing at me and me and Steve join in. It's quite easy to forget we made a pact to not apologize.