But she was already pregnant.

But that didn't stop her, she said that she wants to keep the baby and marry Jiang Fengmian!

But they had to keep her marriage with Jin Guangshan.

So she married Fengmian within two months so that the pregnancy would not look suspicious.

She even glared and threatened the doctors if they dare say anything about her pregnancy.

And so she gave birth.

To her first daughter.

And when she remembered the promise she made with her sworn sister, she didn't think twice and engaged her daughter to her very own half-brother.

No one will know as long as everyone will keep their mouth shut.

Years later after her daughter was born she was showing some weakness and no interest in cultivation.

She can't have a weak child as the heir so she told Fengmian who agreed.

They tried to get her pregnant but nothing worked.

And So during one nighthunt Yu Ziyuan bumped into Jin Guangshan.

The next time she arrived she was announced pregnant.

—————————

No body spoke.

"Yu Ziyuan...we both were sword sisters at the time...you never told me you married as my husband's comcubine" she gritted her teeth.

"And? Should I tell you everything!?" Yu Ziyuan hissed and Madam Jin slammed her hand onto the table.

"OUR CHILDREN COULD HAVE BEEN MARRIED! IF THOSE TWO CONCEIVED A CHILD DO YOU KNOW HOW EMBARRASSING IT WOULD IT BE FOR THEIR CHILD!?"

'Well...' Jin Guangyao thought about the previous timeline.

Yu Ziyuan clenched her fingers.

"Careful now Madam Jiang, we wouldn't want those Zidian scars on your back to reopen now do we?" Wei Wuxian reminded and Yu Ziyuan glared at him.

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT ALL THIS I JUST WANT TO SAY JIANG YANLI-my bad I mean-JIN YANLI, JIN WANYIN AND YU ZIYUAN ARE HEREBY BANNED FROM THE JIANG SECT!" Jiang Qiong said.

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT! MY DAUGHTER IS THE HEIR!"

"Your Daughter is a Jin, she was Jin Guangshan's before you married into the Jiang's, and she can't even memorize the history of each sect before you find her back into the kitchen." Jiang Qiong hissed.

"I believe the Sect Leader gets the final say." Jiang Fengmian said.

"I believe it's up to the Chief Cultivator to agree on that." Wei Wuxian said.

"YOU DARE-" Jiang Wanyin started but Wei Wuxian held his hand up.

"You dare talk back to those who rank higher than you?" Wei Wuxian repeated the words that Jiang Wanyin said to him years ago.

Jiang Wanyin clenched his fists Madam Jin smirked "Your Excellency."

Dang Wei Wuxian gotta get used to being called that one I guess?

"Yes Madam Jin?"

—————————

The next day there was a conference.

All sects were invited to Koi Tower, even the Yu Sect.

Lan Wangii wanted to know what was going on but Wei Wuxian would not say a thing.

So now he is sitting there with the Lans as Wei Wuxian was beside him.

The Jiangs were in the middle of the room.

"You all must have known why we are all gathered here." Madam Jin started.

And murmurs went around.

"We will be clarifying everything that is deemed true." She continued.

And so she did, she said everything from top to bottom.

"You dare say such falseness to everyone in here!?" Madam Yu raged out.

"As leader of the Yu Sect, I am deeply ashamed that my sister had done all those things."

Sect Leader Yu said and Yu Ziyuan glared at her brother.

"Madam Jin, Your Excellency, you may do want you want with her and the rest as you deem fit." Sect Leader Yu gave his permission.

Wei Wuxian looked at Madam Jin who nodded.

"For one, I will be the Sect Leader of the Jiang Sect starting from today onwards."

Lan Wangji widened his eyes and looked at Nie Mingjue and Lan Xichen.

"I guess we have out answer on who's moving." Lan Xichen smiled.

There were no comments.

Even Jin Zixun was silent.

"Second, Yu Ziyuan, instead of cutting JUST your fingers off, I say we cut both your arms off that only your shoulder would just be left."

"THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS!"

"Or maybe you might want 400 strikes with the Zidian...but without your core? How will you take it?" Madam Jin said with brows raised.

"As for Jin Wanyin, he shall be working here as Sect Leader Jin's servant and for Jin Yanli, she is to be Madam Jin's personal maid."

Jiang Wanyin thrashed around but was stopped by his sister.

"But...for the question who'll be cutting your arms off," Wei Wuxian turned the attention back at Yu Ziyuan.

"Former Sect Leader Jiang Fengmian shall do the honors."