(14), lilacs, your favorite

Start from the beginning

"thank you." she softly took it out of his hand, turning around to lead him upstairs.

getting inside of her room, matt smiled knowing that his apology was working. kensly rested the flowers carefully on her desk before turning back to matt.

"you're one step closer to me forgiving you." she hummed. "now talk."

closing her door, matt stepped forward to be in front of her near her desk. "i apologize for yesterday. i don't know what was going on in my head but i shouldn't have yelled at you or called you dumb because you're neither. your heart is big, and that's what i love about you."

"if you were offended but anything i said yesterday, i truly apologize. we've never argued ever and i wouldn't want us to start now. you're my bestfriend, i don't want to lose you."

"i truthfully apologize miss stalls." finishing his apology speech, matt avoided eye contact as he was questioning on if she was gonna accept and forgive him, or just accept the flowers.

"last name is crazy." kensly laughed, licking her lips. "i forgive you mister sturniolo."

chuckling, he pulled her in for a hug, squeezing her tightly as she let out a soft giggle. letting her go, kensly stepped back. "i can't believe you remembered that lilacs are my favorite flowers."

he shrugged. "i kind of listen to you whenever you talk."

"shut up." she slapped his shoulder. "let's go get food. my treat."

[ 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢 ]🪷🕯🍃

[ 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢 ]
🪷🕯🍃

kenyoustfu

tagged : kenslysloverboy

liked by kenslysloverboy, agenttcarter, thegaytriplet, chrisnothere, jojosiwawho, and 200 more

kenyoustfu matt apologized with lilacs, so i took him out to eat🙂🤍

tagged : kenslysloverboy

comments

kenslysloverboy anything for you💋

user they're soooo cute!!

user real fans know that lilacs are her favorite flowers

kenslysloverboy guys kensly literally bit me when i tried to pay
kenyoustfu because i told you that it was MY TREAT

chrisnothere HELL NO. HE WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO APOLOGIZE, NOT EAT TOO
kenyoustfu maybe next time chrissypoo🫣
thegaytriplet ahem.......tf?
kenyoustfu ofc you too nickyyyyy
agenttcarter ummmm, hellooooooo?!!
kenyoustfu why not? the more the merrier.

🪷
DUHHHHH!!!! they couldn't stay mad
at each other for long, but don't be so happy now, later in the book is where everything starts.
😏😼