Chapter 3: Monday

Start from the beginning

“Fal,” He pants out and she’s somewhat relieved to know it’s her who stars in his sex dreams.

Then he suddenly halts.

Fallon reminds herself to keep her body pliant, the muscles in her face relaxed and breathes deeply, knowing he’s now awake and will be rapidly assessing the situation he’s currently in.

She feels his head leave the pillow so he can gaze at her, he must take in her appearance, decides that she’s still asleep and begins to very slowly back away, obviously hoping that she will never even know that he was practically dry humping her in his sleep.

Time to enact stage 2 of the plan.

Fallon stirs, stretching out her arms and grabs hold of the hand which is trying to slip away from her breast. She hums contentedly, smiling softly, and says, “Morning honey.”

It’s utilising all of her restraint available to not laugh at what she can picture in her mind as him currently panicking, those ocean eyes of his wide, like a deer caught in headlights, unsure of how to proceed.

She keeps up the ruse by running her fingers over his arm in a gentle caress, waiting for him to make a move.

Eventually, he leans down and places a quick peck on her cheek, “Morning.”

Then he rolls away with force, landing on his back on his side of the bed.

“Where are you going?” She whines, “I was comfortable there, come back here and cuddle me.”

She hears him take in a deep breath and exhales it slowly through his nose.

“Don’t you have to get ready for going into the office?” He asks, his voice is more strained than he would probably like.

“I have time,” She responds, before turning towards him, putting on a pouty expression, “What’s wrong?”

He shrugs, appearing nonchalant, “Nothing’s wrong.”

Fallon shuffles close to him, throws a leg over his hips, resting on her elbow and runs her free hand delicately over his abs, “You sure?”

Liam fakes a smile, she knows that to be the case because it doesn’t quite reach his eyes like it usually does, “Yeah.”

She throws him a look, an eyebrow raised to insinuate she doesn’t believe him as she continues running her hand further down, her fingers tracing the well-defined V of his hips.

“So this isn’t bothering you then?” She asks as her palm dips underneath the bedsheets and grasps at his hardened member, causing him to involuntary hiss out, his hips bucking up into her touch.

“You knew.” He grits out, realising she had been faking innocence the whole time.

She can’t help the small chuckle that escapes her lips, “Of course I knew, I woke up with it digging into my ass and this time I was sure it wasn’t a carrot.”

He throws his head back in annoyance, looking up at the ceiling, his jaw clenched, clearly bothered by having been found out. “Damn it.”

“Oh Liam,” She says, her tone seductive, “Don’t stress out about it,” She dips her head, places a soft kiss on his neck, “That feels very uncomfortable, but don’t worry, I can take care of it for you.”

His eyes close, clearly trying to collect himself which is proving difficult for him with Fallon still rubbing circles over his throbbing member.

“Fallon…” He growls out between gritted teeth, a warning.

“Shh, just tell me what you want,” She says and places another kiss on his neck, “Would you like me to wrap my fingers around you and slowly bring you undone, Liam?” Another kiss, this time lingering, making her way towards his ear, “Or, maybe you want my pretty mouth around it? Deep in my throat? Sucking you dry?”