Chapter 2 - The Acquaintance

Jade's POV

It's Friday again.. And it's party time!!!

Ang sarap maging college student. Feeling young-wild-and-free!

Mas lalo kong na-enjoy ang sex life ko dahil sa laya ko ngayon! Girls yesterday, girls today, girls tomorrow, girls everywhere and everyday! Haha Yes! Girlsssss! I love and like what I'm doing. Girls also like me! I make them moan-cum-moan-cum like no man can ever make them feel the way I could.. bringing out the wildest part of themselves. They should thank me for helping them discovered the dirtiest part of them being a human. That's normal, yah know?!

Even boys like me for being dirty. Haha But I'm more interested with ladies. I'm 70% male and 30% female by heart. So sorry guys! ;)

Meanwhile.. (At the club)

Jade: "Hi beautiful ;)"

Lady in Black fitted mini dress: (One of my favorite styles sa mga babae) "Hi handsome lady ;)"

Jade: "May I know your name? And why are you all alone here? Mind if I stay here with you? Tonight?" let's see if my flirty words would fall this pretty lady under my spell. You gorgeous girl will be mine tonight.

Lady: "I'm Cassandra. Cass for short. And by the way I'm not alone. I'm with my friend. She just go to the CR to piss I think. ;)"

She. At the moment I heard her say 'she just go to the CR' my curiosity increased. Not by her but to that 'mystery friend of this beautiful lady'. Maybe the girl at the CR is much beautiful than her.. hmm let us see..

Jade: "Ow.. so hindi pala kita masosolo tonight."

Cass: "What? Sorry maingay.."

Jade: "Sabi ko....

Then this girl caught my attention. She's walking towards me..

Lady in Red Formal dress: (too formal for this place.. This is a bar and not an office or something.. but.. she's so stunning!! Unbelievably simple yet so so sexy and gorgeous..) "Cass! sorry it took long. Daming tao sa CR."

Cass: "No it's okay! By the way Shaye this is ahm who are you by the way? Sorry I didn't ask earlier.."

Jade: "Hi Shaye.. I'm Jade.. You're so beautiful!"

Shaye: *blushed* "Uhm Hi.. Nice to meet you.. and.. thank you! :)"

Jade: "Ahm mind if I join you two tonight? :)"

Shaye: "Ahm.. It's up to you. But it's okay for me.. :)"

Cass: "Yeah.. Flirty handsome lady.. You can stay but my girlfriend will be here anytime soon so you better stop flirting with me.. Okay? Haha"

Jade: O.O "Really? You had? Girlfriend? Are you?"

Cass: "Definitely! Haha Bisexual. ;) Shaye's available if you'd ask ;)"

Jade: "Really? So Shaye?"

Shaye: "Haha. No sorry but I'm straight.. Yeah. Straight. *laughed hard*"

Jade: "Ow.." *Dissapointed*

Cass: "Oh come on Shaye! You told me you wanted to try! At least one!.. Oh there she is.. *stood*"

Cass' GF: "Hi babe. Hi Shaye.. and you are?"

Jade: "Jade.."

Shaye: "New friend. :)"

Cass' GF: "Oh. Hi Jade I'm Kris.."

Jade: "Nice to meet you Kris."

Kris: "So how's the party goes?"

Cass: "Good.. "

Kris: "Oh. Are you tired babe? *kiss sa forehead*

Cass: "Slight.. Daming ginawa sa office kanina."

Jade: "Ahm you two are already working?"

Shaye: "No.. We're just interns :)"

Jade: "Ah.. What year are you in now?"

I moved beside her to hear her clearly because of the loud noise from the stereo.

Shaye: "3rd year college. You?"

Jade: "Same :)"

Cass: "Guys sorry but we have to go.. Shaye do you want to come with us or stay here with.. her? ;)"

Shaye: "Go ahead.. I'm fine. Mag-taxi nalang ako pauwi. :)"

Kris: "You take care Shaye. Sorry Jade I just came here to fetch these ladies but uhm, take care of Shaye ha? Bro?"

Jade: "Haha. Great minds think alike bro! Haha Ako na bahala.. Take care. :)"

Cass&Kris: "Bye!"

---
The acquaintance.. haha ayan na guys!!! Hold on!!!