𝟬𝟬𝟴 - 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗥

(If you're name is Eleanor its not 🥰 /j )

-🛹-

I woke up, billys arms around my waist and Stacy practically on top of me.

"Guys.." i yawned, "we gotta go to school,"

"Hmm?" Billy muttered.

"School," i said, as he yawned.

Then, Stacy fell off the couch.

"Oh shit! You good?" I asked.

"Mhm..just, woke up by being thrown off a couch, never been better," she smiled, rubbing her yes.

"Well, we gotta get to school and its..7:30...shit! Its 7:30 come on!" I yelled, basically dragging billy.

I got to the bathroom and got changed into this -

(Slay 😲💅🏻)

Just as i finished getting ready, billy did too, we said goodbye to his mom and Stacy before leaving.

"What class so you have first?" He asked, leaning over my shoulder.

"Uh..english," i smiled, knowing we had that class together.

(Omg the deja vu 😟)

"Anyways..oh theres a new student," he said, as i looked up to where he was looking.

A girl with about half the year group standing around her, she must be pretty.

As she squeezed her way past the people surrounding her, her eyes met with billys.

"I'll..get to class," i said, walking away as he didnt even realise i went, his eyes were still on her.

No, he was just zoned out, right? Yeah, of course, either way he'll come to class and sit with me, no need to worry.
The bell ranf and now he was talking to her.

What am i on about? He can talk to a girl, don't be the controlling one y/n.

I went to class and saved the seat next to me for billy, as he entered, he was with her.

"don't be obsessive, y/n," i whispered to myself.

He looked at me, before going to sit next to her.

Ok, still, shes a new student, needs the comfort of someone, right? I know i did, i shouldn't be too worried, its only for today till she settles in, isn't it?

I hope.

-🛹-

Class ended, and i waited for billy at my locker, but as i looked up, he was talking to her again.

As my eyes saw robin, he mouthed - 'who's that and whats billy doing?'

i mouthed back, 'don't know,'

I turned to look at him again, before i couldn't, and i went into the bathroom.

Ok, y/n, don't be dramatic, remember, first day, needs comfort, we'll stick with that.

"Y/n?" I heard gwens voice say.

"U-uh..yeah?" I replied, still in the cubicle.

"Robin told me..just-" she sighed, "tell me if that bitch does something, shes been really touchy,"

My heart dropped, "a-and billys reaction?"

She stayed silent for a moment, before saying, "he..isn't stopping it,"

I sighed, "well, shit, i mean, he sat next to her in english but i thought just a new girl needs comfort, like with me when i had first came here, but fuck, is he..doing it back? Or-"

She stayed silent again, just sighing, which gave me a very clear answer.

He's returning it.

"Im sorry y/n, you wanna skip with me?" Gwen asked.

I sighed, "sure,"

We both left the toilets, and went to the outside of school.

"Her names Eleanor," gwen spoke, "do you..want to know anything he said to her?"

I knew it was going to be bad, but if it was really bad, i couldn't just let it slide.

"Sure."

"Ok, if you need to cry, i've got tissues,"

Way to make me feel better, gwen.

"He said, it was a pretty name, and when she asked who you were, he.." she said, obviously cutting herself off because she was stunned of what he said.

"He what?" I asked.

"He, said you were nothing, just a friend," she replied, looking down.

My heart fell, what?

"I'm gonna head h-home," i said, as she nodded.

"I'm sorry, y/n, i'll beat the shit out of him if he does one more thing," she said, faintly smiling.

"Alright..thanks for telling me," i said, before starting to skate off.

I think she was being serious, though.

GWENS POV
I'm going to beat that fucker some sense into him, for y/n.

I entered school again, marching over to billys locker.

"Oh hey gwen, whats u-" he started.

Before i punched him, square in the nose.

(SLAY GWEN❤️💞)

"Woah! I like this gwen!" Robin yelled, as i started beating some sense into him.

Or just beating him, works either way.

"Gwendolyn Blake!" The principal yelled, but she would have to drag me to stop.

"You've broken her heart twice before, now a third time? Fuck you, showalter!" I yelled, walking off, as a principal tried to follow me.

That felt insanely badass.

Finney and robin followed me out.

"What the hell did you beat him up for?!" Finney asked, as i gave robin a look to explain.

Robin took a deep breath, "billy was flirting with that new kid eleanor, gwen told y/n, y/n - upset, gwen beats the shit our of billy,"

That was..one way to put it.

"So..where are we going?" Finney asked.

"Y/ns house, i can tell her i fought billy, and won," i smiled.

We got to y/ns house, and i knocked on the door.

Y/n answered, "whats up?"

"I beat-" i started before robin cutting me off.

"She beat the shit out if billy," he said, as y/ns eyes widened.

"Oh! Well done? Thanks, i mean," she replied, faintly smiling.

"Sorry that billy did that," finney said.

"Its not your fault, come in, you guys wanna stay the night?" She asked us, as we all nodded.

"Time for a hell of a sleepover," she said, holding up about a dozen movies.

I am so happy this girl is my best friend.

Im very sorry, im begging please do not kidnap me 🙏 ❤️🫶🏼 i promise i will do a good chapter to make up for it xx.