"01-31." I answer.

"Aw that's my birthday." Maddy said.

"Yeah I know." I say with my focus back on the game.

Our win streak increased to 34 before we finally loss. I blame Fez. I ain't gon trip over it though cause it's just a game. I hopped off the game but not before telling them that we gon run this shit back later.

Maddy disappeared for like five minutes and came back with mad fucking food. She's been eating a lot lately.

"You feeding you or the neighborhood?" I ask jokingly.

She looks at me as her eyes start to water. "Are you calling me fat?"

What the fuck? This the most bipolar shit I have ever seen. The switch up is crazy. "No baby, I'm not calling you fat. You are literally flawless."

"Really?" She asks.

"Yes really. How about I put on Dynasty and you can eat your food?" I ask knowing that it's one of her favorite shows.

Maddy was happy again and sat on the bed as I put the show on. She wasted no time digging into the bag and even handed me food that she got me.

She may be fine now but I'm fucking confused on what the hell just happened.

__________________

"Bae, I have to go get ready with the girls. You better be dressed in a suit. I love you." Maddy rushes.

"I love you too." I say and respond to her kiss before she exits the house.

The moment I heard the front door close, I grabbed my phone and texted Fez that I was on the way. I changed into all black attire and grabbed important shit like a duffle bag and my gun.

I got into my fathers navy blue Dodge Charger SRT. My G-Wagon was currently in the shop. I was getting the color redone and other minor changes. Besides it's not the nigga can use his car anyway. He in prison.

I drive to Fez's house and picked up both him and Ash. Ashtray was the lookout. He'd stay in the car obviously and alert us if he sees anything suspicious.

"How we getting inside?" Fez asks.

"Simple just gotta find any unlocked door or window. If we have to break it down then we'll be fine. He doesn't turn his security alarm system on until 6:30." I answer.

"And how you know that?" He asks.

"You think I just randomly decided to rob this nigga? No, every time I serve him I always start observing shit. Like the code to his safe is his son's birthday. We just gotta figure out when the fuck that is." I reply.

I pulled up down the street from the huge house. It was still clear in our view but far enough that we won't look mysterious to anyone.

Fez and I got out and carefully made our way onto the property. We searched for any easy way inside first and got lucky when his back sliding glass door was cracked open.

It was pretty dim in here and mad quiet but I knew someone was home. I've learned his schedule overtime.

"The safe is in the office." I whisper to Fez and point at a door indicating that's where the office is.

We carefully open the door but on the other side is where he was.

"Who are you?" He asks in shock.

I let Fez do majority of the talking as he's not used to his voice.

"What's the pin to the safe?" Fez asks with his gun pointed at the man.

He starts hyperventilating obviously scared shitless. He can be scared some other time but not now. He had a shelf full of expensive wine bottles. I shot at one of the glasses and the loud sound of the glass breaking caused him to jump. Guess I'll just scare it out of him.