She smiled with tears and hugged him tightly pressing her face on his chest. He kissed her hairline and caressed her hair lovingly.

Sk : Aama, na varamaatenu sonna nee enna pannuven...

Ak : Unna apdiye thookitu poven..

Sk : Appo thookitu po...

Ak : Ok fine...

He pulled back from the hug and started to get up but she just pulled him on the same place.

Ak : En di thooka venaama...

Sk : Athukku na varamaatenu sollalaye... dho poyi pack pannitu vandhudren...

Ak : Aii enga di odre.. ingaye iru.. athelaam na paathukuren...

He packed her bags neat and carefully while she was busy admiring him with a smile on her face. Later, bidding bye to her parents, both landed on chennai..

Sivaangi inhaled the fragrance of her room after a long time and he welcomed her with a back hug.

Sk : I missed our HOME...

Ak : Don't you missed your husband?

Sk : I missed you like anything... You are the reason for that..

Ak : Inime unna miss panna veika maaten di....

He kissed her cheeks strongly while she leaned on his chest closing her eyes.

●●●●

Sivaangi took a extra large size dress from her closet which ashwin brought already and went to fresh up. She came back after a quick shower and stood infront of the mirror drying her hair but suddenly her face changed.

She examined her body completely. She gained some more weight, her chubby face all brought an insecurity feeling on her mind.

Sk : Ivlo gundu aaitoma... mothathula oru maari irukke... *pouted*

Sk(mv) : After pregnancy, na ithepadi dha irukkuma... Aiyo.. appo Ashwin kku enna pudikaama poiduma... No No No apdi elaam illa... Urgghh.. sivaangi ennadi yosikura.. poyi un velaya paaru... theva ilaama...

She herself diverted her mind and continued to dry her hair.

The very next day Ashwin was working on his laptop and sivaangi sat beside him huffing and puffing which seeked his attention.

Ak : Oii enaachu??

Sk : Shoulder pain Ashwineyy...

Ak : En ma sollala.. *with concern*

Sk : Paravaala konjam nerathukkulla poidum Ashwineyy..

Ashwin sighed and moved out the bed. After a while he came back with a bowl of oil.

Sk : Enna Ashwineyy adhu...

Ak : Oil dha... Come I will give you a massage...

Sk : Adhel-

Ak : Chupp.... inga va..

He made her sat between his legs and opened her dress sip before sliding it downwards. Soon she was half naked only with her bra. Ashwin gulped seeing her bare back but soon composed himself releasing a deep breathe.

He massaged her shoulders and she moaned feeling relax in his touch.

Ak(mv) : Iva vera mooda mathi vitruvaale...

She leaned on his chest while his eyes fell on her well developed breast. He was becoming hard by her chubby look but his poor wife was unaware about the changes on him.

Sk : Podhum Ashwineyy... Feeling better...

She sat straight but the next sec her eyes widened when his fingers traced her bare back.

Sk : Dei enna da pandra...

He smirked and pulled her close making her bare back hit his chest. He nuzzled into her neck and kissed her nape sending goosebumps all over her body.

Ak : You are grown well... eppo di unna mothama saapda mudiyum..

He whispered huskily on her ears and she blushed in response. He bite her earlobe and she hissed but soon gasped when his hands cupped her bossoms.

Sk : Ashwineyyy... enn.. enna pandre...

He massaged her bossoms making her moan. Her hands clutched his knees on either side while his lips worked on her nape placing wet kisses. She wore back her dress after their short intimate moment.

Ak : You became so soft..

Sk : Ashwineyyy.. summa iru da.. *blushing*

Ak : En di vekka padre... 3 maasathukku aprom unna mothama paathukuren..

Sk : Poda ketta paiyya..

●●●●

2 months passed fast.. Ashwin took care her like his baby in these days while she felt blessed at his care for her. As it was her 9th month, he was more concerned and care about her.

Ak : Innoru oru vaai dhana ma.. saapdu..

Sk : Podhum ashwineyyy...

Ashwin was feeding sivaangi while walking on the balcony. Sivaangi felt slight pain on her abdomen but hide thinking it would be normal.

Ak : Seri.. I will bring water..

She nodded and he moved to take water.

" Aahhhh..."

Ashwin who was in the kitchen dropped the glass and ran towards his room hearing sivaangi's hard scream.

How is it?

Next chap after usual votes

Tankygirly👀